Sign in to follow this  
hairy canary

Is first game of American tour being streamed?

Been looking at the schedues of the live streaming sites I use and seen that some UK clubs are having friendlies shown.

Anyone have any idea if our game (UK time I think will be 03:30 Friday) will be streamed from any of the sites.Do we have to hope that a channel in USA will be screening it to get it streamed, or are there other factors that decide what is streamed?Thanks for any help.

I''m planning to get up for this if it is. I''ve looked on my usual sites but can''t seem to see that far ahead. Will keep looking through the day.

[quote user="CDMullins"]Theres a thread below some where that says our first game is on the San Jose Official website[/quote]

Isn''t that the second game on Saturday night? That is live on their website

[quote user="Vazzza"][quote user="CDMullins"]Theres a thread below some where that says our first game is on the San Jose Official website[/quote]

Isn''t that the second game on Saturday night? That is live on their website[/quote]

Apologies I thought that was the first game

[quote user="CDMullins"][quote user="Vazzza"][quote user="CDMullins"]Theres a thread below some where that says our first game is on the San Jose Official website[/quote]

Isn''t that the second game on Saturday night? That is live on their website[/quote] Apologies I thought that was the first game[/quote]

I was a bit confused by it all, mainly because the games are so tight together

Thu 18Jul
DoradosDorados US Tour - Friendly 19.30 A  <-- STILL NEED TO FIND A FEED

Sat 20
Jul
San Jose EarthquakesSan Jose Earthquakes US Tour - Friendly 19.30 A  <-- LIVE ON EARTHQUAKES WEBSITE

Wed 24Jul

Portland TimbersPortland Timbers US Tour - Friendly 20.00 A <-- STILL NEED TO FIND A FEED

Looks like it may be shown here [url]http://www.usagoals.me/live/498561-dorados-de-sinaloa-vs-norwich/watch/stream/online/free/feed/p2p/en/vivo/tv/gratis/[/url]

Well, it looks like linking doesn''t work on the iPhone but I''m sure people can copy and paste!

http://www.usagoals.me/live/498561-dorados-de-sinaloa-vs-norwich/watch/stream/online/free/feed/p2p/en/vivo/tv/gratis/

Are people really planning on staying up all night to watch Norwich play a team from the Mexico Second division in a friendly, which will be played in temps over 30 degrees so will quickly turn into a very, very slow paced game?

[quote user="Bethnal Yellow and Green"]Are people really planning on staying up all night to watch Norwich play a team from the Mexico Second division in a friendly, which will be played in temps over 30 degrees so will quickly turn into a very, very slow paced game?[/quote]

Are people not?? I''ve even booked tomorrow off work so i can have a few beers!

[quote user="Vazzza"][quote user="Bethnal Yellow and Green"]Are people really planning on staying up all night to watch Norwich play a team from the Mexico Second division in a friendly, which will be played in temps over 30 degrees so will quickly turn into a very, very slow paced game?[/quote]

Are people not?? I''ve even booked tomorrow off work so i can have a few beers![/quote]

Wow, well I hope some of the players at least bother to attempt one or two sprints but I wouldn''t get your hopes up. At least you''ll get to see plenty of different Norwich players, maybe all three goalkeepers.

I was considering it but I''ve just thought how annoying it would be to stay up until then to find that the link doesn''t work, will definately do it Saturday night.

[quote user="Bethnal Yellow and Green"]Are people really planning on staying up all night to watch Norwich play a team from the Mexico Second division in a friendly, which will be played in temps over 30 degrees so will quickly turn into a very, very slow paced game?[/quote]

I''m planning to get 3-4 hours sleep before and then wake up to watch it.

Will go to bed normal time (11ish), wake up at kick off - if the link doesn''t work then I will go back. If the game is poor then I''ll also go to sleep pretty sharpish. If its any good then it will have been good to check out our new players. Doesn''t seem that crazy to me!

I hear that they are expecting a big crowd so that should be enough to make the opposition try properly!

Dorados de Sinaloa @ doradosoficial 55m

Good morning, # FamiliaDorada ! Today plays # Dorados ! We face @ NorwichCityFC in Sacramento, what is your forecast?

Francisco Orduño @ franores 51m

@ doradosoficial you going to broadcast the match?

Dorados de Sinaloa @ doradosoficial 50m

@ franores transmission Unfortunately we will not have the game, Francisco. To get, we will deliver, greetings.

[quote user="JayNCFC"]So are they actually not playing? I am confused.[/quote]Pinkun said we are fielding 2 11 man teams.I would imagine 1 for first half 1 for 2nd halfI''d imagine they are, but something got lost in translation / they were joking

[quote user="ReadingCanary"][quote user="JayNCFC"]So are they actually not playing? I am confused.[/quote]Pinkun said we are fielding 2 11 man teams.I would imagine 1 for first half 1 for 2nd halfI''d imagine they are, but something got lost in translation / they were joking[/quote]Yes, I hope so, how can they not be? Maybe they meant they are only playing the second half, that is what I hoped. Glad someone else thought the same too.

Yeah found it strange as i thought the game was at 3.50 (which the app has now noticed and rectified) and went as far as 19mins in before being taken down.

Also, hate to be a doom monger but that stream probably (and i say probably because I expect a backlash in the unlikely event that it does) won''t work. It''s a dummy listing to get traffic to the site, i think. Sorry all