Sign in to follow this  
Creasy

Jan Kristiansen Set To Move !!!....

Brondby IF Who are top of Danish superliga by 7 Points atm are set to make a bid of 15,000,000 DK for Kristiansen. Now in our currency it is about £1 Million. Here is the LINK below about it but I''m sure we can afford him even if we pay abit less Esjberg will have to except really.

Now I know abit of danish but in the link below it basically has interview with manager about Kristiansen, Chairman of club and Kristiansen himself. Manager basically puts about he doesn''t know but Kristiansen would leave if offer was right.
Chairman says along the lines of: We have not yet recived a bid yet from any clubs yet but there are some with interest such as Brondby who are top at the moment. Also there is interset from clubs all around europe mainly Germany but we will see.
Kristiansen himself firsts adds: I don''t know what''s happing but I have not heard of any offers accepted. Then he says: Well if any clubs did have offer accept I would have to think about it and see where to play better football but we wait and see.

http://images.google.co.uk/imgres?imgurl=http://www.onside.dk/main/uploads/news_98243.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.onside.dk/main/index.phtml%3Fac_start2%3D1%26id%3D98243&h=180&w=240&sz=11&tbnid=w4WIvATMlPEJ:&tbnh=78&tbnw=104&hl=en&start=4&prev=/images%3Fq%3Djan%2Bkristiansen%26hl%3Den%26lr%3D%26sa%3DN

We Should get him A.S.A.P - 3rd top scorer in the whole Leage !! as winger with a club stuck near the bottom also top assist this year and last... Says it all.

I also ment to include that under all the picture and writing is a video clip link.. That''s what you need to watch

Suggest you get on the phone to the club and tell them to make a move. (I am being serious, do it).I rate him too myself, have seen him play a few times (not live, on streaming).Looks like a great prospect, and the sort of player who we could really use over the next few seasons.Perhaps Jonson could have a word with him and get him to come to us instead of his old club Brondby.

Yep saw it, Just think if we did get him for that offer he would be cheaper than Jonson Mabye should have thought of that last year anyway, Should be 1st choice buy and we need someone with pace, tricks, and ASSITS regulary lol!, And even looking through results all year from the Danish league I would say yes to him definitly, I also saw that Bayern Munich was after him but after there bid got accept for Torsten Frings for £6M from dortmund that didn''t bother ...

[quote]Suggest you get on the phone to the club and tell them to make a move. (I am being serious, do it).I rate him too myself, have seen him play a few times (not live, on streaming).Looks like a great pro...[/quote]

Do you have the link for clips of him on streaming, I lost mine Mabye if people will see they know what awonderkid he is!!

How exactly do we Contact the club to tell them about players, do they even bother to look and where do you send them to, worthy or the club ? .. anyway KRISTIANSEN FOR CITY!!

[quote]Do you have the link for clips of him on streaming, I lost mine Mabye if people will see they know what awonderkid he is!![/quote]

I watched him on my home computer, so don''t have the links here at work.Not sure if I still have them at home either. :-(I am speaking to Web Team Peter to see if there is a way we can recommend him to the club, despite neither of us having any previous scouting experience (I assume), who knows, they may look into it or may disregard it. At least we''d have tried.

okay the guy whose seen him live I respect his opinion
but guys come on let''s not judge him on a piece of video
link. before you make a judgement on a player you need
to see him in a few competitive games. he might be good
he might do well in the fizzy league or he might struggle to adjust like
jonson.

I agree with Rich, you cannot judge on a few video clips. 

As for writing to the club, what will you say?

Dear Delia and Nigel,

I am writing to inform of you a player called Jan Kristiansen who plays for Esjberg in Denmark.  I know you employ scouts to do this sort of work but I am concerned that there is an exceptional talent out there that we have missed. 

I have not seen him play much but the clips of him on the internet show he has talent.  I would also like to point out that I have bought him several times on Championship Manager and he always ends up as an international.

While we are talking about players on video, I can''t help thinking that Sean Bean looked a pretty decent winger in "When Saturday Comes".

I look forward to seeing Jan and Sean in the team next year.

Regards..................

[quote]I agree with Rich, you cannot judge on a few video clips. As for writing to the club, what will you say? Dear Delia and Nigel, I am writing to inform of you a player called Jan Kristiansen who pl...[/quote]

Lol!  Top posting Saint!  I watched "When saturday comes" last week.  Hadn''t watched it for years.  Forgot how northern and unrealistic it was!!

I remember the last player we bought from the danish leagues who had a great scoring record, look how that''s turned out

I for myself follow turkish and danish football in there leagues and have the satilite for the sports and I have watched Kristiansen for 2 seasons .. Thats why I am pointing him out to you or otherwise I would made such a big fuss. As for championship manager never played it so I don''t know. Also seems some of you are to focused on players in the championship when you just don''t take notice to guys like this, And you haven''t seen him so you wouldn''t know. 

[quote]I remember the last player we bought from the danish leagues who had a great scoring record, look how that''s turned out[/quote]

Yer well Just becuase he got a crucial goal in Euro 2004 Worthy went and got him ... stupid mistake I know but look at Nedergaard... Yer there ya go think about that. Also I watch clips and awards for kristiansen and I am finding links now just to prove all you lot what a talent but in the mean time if the web team is looking can you respond on how to tell worthy about this please.

saint very funny post cheered up my monday night
wonder how many of those letters the club get. creasy
we weren''t having a go at you I did say that you mentioned
you''d seen him and were a big fan and I said I respect that.
I''d love to see him in action and respect your views but
I''ll reserve judgement until he''s been scouted.

[quote]okay the guy whose seen him live I respect his opinion but guys come on let''s not judge him on a piece of video link. before you make a judgement on a player you need to see him in a few competitive g...[/quote]

you are right. If you judge Francis from video highlights he would look one of our star players, however we know that is not the case

I think Creasy''s best point is that we are all obsessed with players in the Championship (so we have no idea how they will perform if we get promoted again - a la WBA) or ex-prem players  - Doherty and Bentley have proved that you don''t always get success stories there either.

I believe our scouting needs to be improved and lets hope some of the money we''ve earned goes on that. Then perhaps we won''t get anymore Jonsons...

[quote]I for myself follow turkish and danish football in there leagues and have the satilite for the sports and I have watched Kristiansen for 2 seasons .. Thats why I am pointing him out to you or otherwis...[/quote]

Sorry Creasy, my jokey comments were not aimed at you at all.  I know you have been suggesting the guy all season and have seen him play quite a bit.

[quote]Why would he come to a fizzy league side?[/quote]

exactly DD

anyhow, i would still love to sign him!!!!!!!

Yeah he is a good player seen him in the under 21 tournaments and matches and is really good I would recommend him over anyone mentioned at the moment but yeah have to snap up soon as Brondby are suprisingly going to snatch him soon!

[quote]saint very funny post cheered up my monday night wonder how many of those letters the club get. creasy we weren''t having a go at you I did say that you mentioned you''d seen him and were a big fan and...[/quote]

Ok no worries but that''s what I mean I want him to get scouted before Brondby make there bid and that would really get me if they got him. That''s all just for the club to make a look at him then at least I''ve tried but like I said I watch live matchs from Denmark''s league and Turkeys.

You are gone off wanting scandinavians just because Jonson has failed to impress this season, and don''t get  started on Helveg eithier. If you read the post from mook you will see that he comments that my best point is we are all too focused and loved up on singing championship players.

[quote]You are gone off wanting scandinavians just because Jonson has failed to impress this season, and don''t get started on Helveg eithier. If you read the post from mook you will see that he comments tha...[/quote]

No offense intended Creasy,

I''m sure you know what you are talking about, but your comments do not help to allay my doubts.

Maybe such players are not adaptable to Worthy''s training methods, I don''t know, but they don''t seem to play to their previous reported high standards do they ?

[quote]No offense intended Creasy, I''m sure you know what you are talking about, but your comments do not help to allay my doubts. Maybe such players are not adaptable to Worthy''s training methods, I don''...[/quote]

I don''t know to be honest if it is the training or not, but as watching games in Denamrk each week when I did last season I remember jonson for Brondby and he wasn''t really that speacial to be honest and I get you point about him but he may find the championship easier and may prove to be vital who knows, but through last season and this watching Kristiansen just makes me wanna get Worthy to sign him even more.

I know that some people say he is better than I say but they have only watched streaming on the internet, I mean people may not think he will make it over here but look at his stats since he has started like top assist this season and last and 3rd top scorer in the league atm with a club who is relegation battlers, So really if you take Kristiansen away there are more or less useless, and Jonson may not have impressed but look at his stats for brondby, there arnt nothing speacial. Don''t get me wrong he is one of my favourite players but it just get to me that becuase he may seem not to good they go and pass the judgement on all Scandinavian players.

Hiya everone I will keep you updated on this topic with what happens over the danish weekend games mainly of course focusing on Jan Kristiansen, Esjberg will be playing Odense. Now as he can play on eithier side I hope he will be on the left to test Nedergaard , Mabye Nedergaard will tell him what a great club we are again O well we will see, game is a 15:00 so I will post stuff soon after.

#13. Voorhees - Great Replacement For #1. Green