1) who''s gonna win the league

2) who''s going down

3) norwichs position.

My answers:

1) arsenal

2) hull stoke and crystal palace

3) 14th

Be interested to hear your thoughts...

1.chelsea (they will have all the attacking flair and creativity but be more solid, and grind out results even when its not going well, which is where they failed last season. mourinhos already fkn with moyes head)2. hull, palace, sunderland 3. 8th. maybe higher if we can keep injury free. anything from 5th down is open this season, manager changes and big $$$ in pockets  - big tings a gwaaaaaaarn.

I''m terrible at football predictions, and I don''t have a clue what I even think will happen really. Top of the league is so up in the air, few big transfers yet to happen, three new big bosses could flop.

1. Chelsea. Until/unless it happens I don''t expect Mourinho to flop, they''ll sign Rooney, another couple of decent players and win the league.

2. Hull, Palace, Cardiff. Think for the first time in ages (I think) all three promoted sides will go back down. Sunderland could collapse (Di Canio not reliable imo) Stoke will be rubbish, but don''t think these sides are strong enough.

3. 10th or 6th. Think we''ll improve our position, either just, or surprise everyone and finish really high. Everton could stumble, especially if Fellaini and/or Baines do leave, if Spurs lose Bale I think they won''t do very well. Liverpool may or may not improve.

1. Man City

2. Hull, Crystal Palace, Sunderland

3. 13th

Because:

1. They''re the richest club, the only reason they haven''t walked the league the past three seasons straight is that Mancini is a tool. I reserve the right to amend my guess based on Chelsea''s signings. If they can shift Torres to some gullible rich Russian club and get in somebody good like Cavani or Rooney they have a chance.

2. Palace and Hull because of poor squads. Sunderland because of Di Canio. Unless they sack him by October and get a proper manager in, in which case West Brom because of no Lukaku.

3. Lets face it, we were lucky to get 11th last season. 13th seems about right given the squad improvements.

This is why I haven''t entered the ''Canary Challenge'' yet. It really depends on who makes the best transfers, I think we''ve done the best so far, but will Rooney leave Man U or Bale leave Spurs and if Benteke is transferred I can see Villa in trouble, Too early to predict. 

1.) Chelsea to win league (though have a gut feeling Arsenal are going to push them hard)

2.) Palace, Hull and Cardiff. Malky to battle hard, and won''t be surpised if he keeps them up but overall these 3 sides just seem too ''Championship'' to me, and I think it''ll be one of those seasons where the 3 that came up are the 3 to go down.

3.) 8th. I''m going for another improvement for us this season given the incoming signings and the other quality signings that are sure to follow - I feel 8TH is not beyond our reach.

Just to add another category for fun ''Surprise flop of the season'' 4.) I''m going for Everton to have a shocker - think they''ll lose 1 or 2 of their better players this summer, and am not sure Martinez is as good as they say.

For my predictor, I''ve gone for -

1) Chelsea - I think Jose Mourinho will add something to them this year and he''s obviously been there before.  Man City & Man Utd I think will take a season or two to find their feet with brand new men at the helm.  I think Arsenal will again underwhelm and underachieve.

2) I''ve got Hull, Palace and Sunderland.  Hull & Palace won''t have the quality required, and I have a feeling Sunderland are just waiting to implode.  Di Canio is good entertainment value granted, but does seem highly strung.

3) 10th.  Or above!!

Of course, I''m usually useless when it comes to predictions as my woeful betting record will confirm, but who knows.  I''d take the above right now if I wasn''t so looking forward to the ride.   

1) Man Utd on current squads

2) Palarse, Hull and Cardiff

3) 12th

1) Chelsea

2) Palace, Hull, Sunderland

3) 12th, but with more points than last season.

• Chelsea - Moyes has to work himself in at Manure, and Pelligrini likewise  at City

• Hull, Crystal Palace, and a surprise, possibly Stoke.

• 9th, if we can sign another striker and CB

Thought I''d predict the whole league instead

1st - Chelsea

2nd - Manchester City

3rd - Manchester United

4th - Arsenal

5th - Tottenham

6th - Liverpool

7th - Everton

8th - Swansea

9th - NORWICH

10th- West Brom

11th- Fulham

12th- West Ham

13th- Southampton

14th- Newcastle

15th- Aston Villa

16th- Sunderland

17th- Stoke

18th- Cardiff

19th- C. Palace

20th- Hull

My answer for #1 & #3 are the same. At least in my dreams.

Relegated will be CRystAl Palace, Stoke and Cardiff or Swansea. There just can''t be 2 Welsh teams in the Prem. I''m still having trouble adapting to havng any!

They can''t be the same answer as there''s no team called 1st in the prem and norwich isn''t a finishing position in the prem ;)

Can someone dependable please remember the search phrase for the end of the season, if anyone gets all three right ill buy them a bottle of wine and I don''t mean asda smart price

1. Arsenal - Settled squad and more importantly manager and they actually look like they may spend some money this summer

2. Hull Cardiff, Sunderland - Sunderland for exactly the opposite reasons above (ignoring the spending money thing), Hull are assembling a good championship team and Cardiff are doing bu99er all (is it the Malky factor that people think is going to keep them up?)

3. 8th - a performance akin to WBA this year, start really well, keep going but tail off a bit at the end, though not quite as badly

I''d also agree with the shock of the year being Everton, they are an average team that was assembled to play one way, Martinez is nowhere near as good a manager as people seem to think and will be trying to fit a whole squad of square pegs into round holes, apart from the Wign players he''s signed, who have proven consistently that they''re barely good enough for this division.

Man U - would be typical Man U knowing what to do.

Hull, Crystal Palace and Stoke - League too strong for the first two and Stoke will be the crumblers this season although realistically, that last spot could be anyone of about 12 teams.

10th - allbeit with no danger of relegation and a better style of play.

1. Man Utd

2. Chelsea

3. Arsenal

4. Man City

5. Tottenham

6. Liverpool

7. Everon

8. West Ham

9. Norwich (provided we find a top quality striker to come in should RVW get injured - which I''m sure we will)

10. Southampton

11. Newcastle

12. Swansea

13. Fulham

14. Aston Villa

15. Cardiff

16. West Brom

17. Hull

18. Sunderland

19. Stoke

20. Crystal Palace