Sign in to follow this  
I Love Fernando Derveld

Songs for the new players

[quote user="Kirkstall Yellow"]26000 people howling would be an amazing spectacle!![/quote]
Agreed, no song needed for the wolf, just 26000+ fans all howling at once would be amazing.

Oh and teams like Man City have the Poznan or some signature celebration after scoring, ours will be "The Howl"!

Instead of ''For he''s a jolly good fellow'' how abour ''Fer, he''s a jolly good Yellow''.

[quote user="TCCANARY"]

Instead of ''For he''s a jolly good fellow'' how abour ''Fer, he''s a jolly good Yellow''.

[/quote]Quite good that one.

I guess if people are going to howl, for best effect it needs to happen in unison. Maybe immediately after the PA announcer mentions the goalscorer as being "Norwich No.9 Ricky van Wolfswinkel"...26,000 howling voices would be incredible!

What have they been doing for him at Sporting Lisbon - does anyone know?

Fer He''s a Jolly Good YellowFer He''s a Jolly Good YellowFer He''s a Jolly Good YellowwwwwwwwwwAnd "something something something"(Sets up lots of goals?)(Scores us lots of goals?)Something like that

Tune: 2 Unlimited - No LimitsRicky, Ricky Ricky, Ricky Ricky, Ricky van WolfswinkelRicky, Ricky Ricky, Ricky Ricky, Ricky van WolfswinkelRicky, Ricky, he''s our number nineAs he bangs in the goals, the Canaries will flyRicky, Ricky, he''s our number nineWhen you give him the ball, it''s the Wolf''s feeding time.A few minutes ago that song didn''t exist. Then my brain made it up. Catchy?