Sign in to follow this  
CK

Medical Underway

[quote user="gravycanaries"]Leeds fan!! How dare you!! Anybody been to the "doctors" lately?[/quote]
Calm down sweetheart, don''t get ya knickers in a twist. 

I hope gravy has now learned not to believe everything he reads on twatter, you just end up looking like a knob.

[quote user="gravycanaries"]Haha just wait and see and then you will all see I was right. Previous signings I''ve nailed.

Holt

Bassong

Jackson

Ruddy

And ......

All

I can say is sit tight boys. This is guna be one hell of a ride!! ;)[/quote]It would go a long way towards convincing a lot of people that you are genuine if you could provide links to where you revealed/confirmed the signings of these players before they were reported elsewhere.

[quote user="Chip20"][quote user="gravycanaries"]Haha just wait and see and then you will all see I was right. Previous signings I''ve nailed. Holt Bassong Jackson Ruddy And ...... All I can say is sit tight boys. This is guna be one hell of a ride!! ;)[/quote]
It would go a long way towards convincing a lot of people that you are genuine if you could provide links to where you revealed/confirmed the signings of these players before they were reported elsewhere.
[/quote]

Miracles occasionally happen but never the impossible.

[quote user="Nicko"]This medical is taking a long time[/quote]

Will people please stop saying this kind of thing in response to a medical! I''m not saying I believe that there is/was a player having a medical but do you actually believe that the player gets taken straight from the medical into the press conference to announce the signing?

My sentiments exactly, I don NOT believe one happened yesterday, however IF it did, we wouldn''t necessarily hear about it 4 hours after it completed. The player may want to reveal to others first, the club may want to inform players first etc - we don''t know the reason, but we do know it won''t be minutes after getting the OK.

[quote user="Bert sneakers"]That said it is taking a long time.

Does anybody know if the medical has finished?[/quote]They''re disassembling the player, fitting artificial android upgrades, then putting him back together.

[quote user="Bert sneakers"]If true is that even aloud?

Isn''t there a rule about fielding android hybrids?[/quote]
Sssshhhh as long as nobody hears them doing it.

No the reason why people say ''this medical is taking a longggg time'' is because there quite obviously was no medical. Just another attempt to troll. Well done.

Just been away on holiday but checked up on the pinkun a couple of times, and also twitter. I cannot believe this rubbish has got to 6 pages - i checked out the rumour on twitter when it first appeared and seems to be started by some kid called ''canary keeper''. He then went on to say he would ''direct message'' those people who follow him, telling them who it was. The kid was simply trying to get more followers.