Sign in to follow this  
CK

Medical Underway

[quote user="Joanna Grey"]KIO, don''t worry about upsetting ITK twitterer, he set himself out to be a "funny guy" but has failed miserably with everyone of his posts.[/quote]

Said the one who is always right? Geeze,

In all fairness, there could be something in this one. I drove past Colney at about half 11 last night and noticed a rather nice black car parked near to the entrance, headlights on with the gates up. Of course it could just be an executive, member of staff or maybe even just a cleaner, but just thought I''d put it out there in case anything does come of this.

Just seen on Twitter that it may have been Quagliarella. Probably not, as it is Twitter.

[quote user="CDB"]Just seen on Twitter that it may have been Quagliarella. Probably not, as it is Twitter.[/quote]From the reports and headlines I''ve read I get quite a strong feeling that if that signing isn''t dead in the water it is at best some way off.

[quote user="gravycanaries"]The op is not the twitter guy as that is me!!! It''s a genuine source which I will not reveal on public. For the people who have asked me on twitter have been told who my source is.[/quote]

Am I reading this right that you will not say on here who your source is but will reveal it on Twitter ? [*-)] If so unbelievable.

The op is obviously very clever and no matter how much you beg he won''t let slip his source(unless you look on twatter).

Maybe he is a cunning secret agent.

Don''t tell him your name pike.

[quote user="Bert sneakers"]The op is obviously very clever and no matter how much you beg he won''t let slip his source(unless you look on twatter). Maybe he is a cunning secret agent. Don''t tell him your name pike.[/quote]

Or much more likely, maybe he is a complete idiot.

[quote user="gravycanaries"]As I haven''t revealed it in public on twitter either. People have dm''d me and I have sold a select few I trust.[/quote]

How much did you charge?

[quote user="gravycanaries"]As I haven''t revealed it in public on twitter either. People have dm''d me and I have sold a select few I trust.[/quote]

So this source trusted you but you breached that trust by passing it on to people you trust. Now I wonder how much further this will spread by them passing it on to even more people they trust. Dear oh dear Twitter beats Chinese whispers that is for sure. [:D]

Haha just wait and see and then you will all see I was right. Previous signings I''ve nailed.

Holt

Bassong

Jackson

Ruddy

And ......

All

I can say is sit tight boys. This is guna be one hell of a ride!! ;)

[quote user="Alan_Grey"]Do you trust these people as much as the person who told you, or the person who told THAT person?[/quote]

You''re obviously referring to someone''s cousin !

[quote user="gravycanaries"]Haha just wait and see and then you will all see I was right. Previous signings I''ve nailed. Holt Bassong Jackson Ruddy And ...... All I can say is sit tight boys. This is guna be one hell of a ride!! ;)[/quote]

Pity someone can''t nail you !

You''ll all see when my unverifiable claim is verified by someone signing, which is a certainty to happen!! D-:

I''d love to believe it, i really would but its just someone messing around as ever.... Honesty if you knew you could give us enough of a hint without getting anyone in trouble

[quote user="gravycanaries"]Haha just wait and see and then you will all see I was right. Previous signings I''ve nailed. Holt Bassong Jackson Ruddy And ...... All I can say is sit tight boys. This is guna be one hell of a ride!! ;)[/quote]

Naturally you will be providing the links to substantiate these claims I assume ?

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

Naturally you will be providing the links to substantiate these claims I assume ?

[/quote]

What exactly would verify that claim, though? Even if a player signs tomorrow, it would probably still be made up nonsense.

I know the guy who first tweeted about John Ruddy joining us, and you''re not him.

I don''t think we need Columbo to figure out what you are though.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]
With a name like ''gravy'' he has to be a northerner... Leeds fan on the troll?