Sign in to follow this  
CK

Medical Underway

Have it with great authority that a player is currently undergoing a medical.

At 11pm at night?

Is it deadline day already?!

[quote user="Wazzy van Donkeydangler"]

[quote user="Twitchy"]CK one post, smells of something alright.[/quote]

..and it aint Calvin Klein [:P]

[/quote]Glad it wasn''t wasted Wazzy.

Put this one to bed - with no pressure to wrap up deals immediately, why would they stage a medical here at 11pm at night if they could simply just do it at some point the next day?

I''ve heard the same thing. Time wise, Bassong''s medical was done at 1am, so time really is irrelevant.

[quote user="CK"]Have it with great authority that a player is currently undergoing a medical.[/quote]no you havent...

Urgh no doubt untrue and hugely frustrating as the sign a striker saga rolls on, unless it''s hooper....

The tweet said there was a medical "this evening" not "now". Bit odd to twist the tweet, especially seeing as it''s the same person.

and I think it''s safe to say it''s the tweeter of the original rumour is indeed the one that has started this thread. The twitter user''s name is "Canary Keeper". The OP is "CK". 2+2 = 4...

The op is not the twitter guy as that is me!!! It''s a genuine source which I will not reveal on public. For the people who have asked me on twitter have been told who my source is.

Ah fair enough gravy canaries - I put 2+2 together and thought I had 4 but apparently had 5!

FAO ITKTwitterer - I haven''t grumbled about anyone in this thread. I passed no judgement, merely gave my two cents on who I thought had posted the OP (which turned out to be wrong). I didnt grumble about you either, just said your attempt at "humour" was terrible, which is factually accurate and therefore not grumbling either.

KIO, don''t worry about upsetting ITK twitterer, he set himself out to be a "funny guy" but has failed miserably with everyone of his posts.

Well if you''re chasing as signature against competition, then get the deal done when others are sleeping. IF it''s true, then paying a Dr time and half for an out of hours call willl be the smallest fee of the night !

[quote user="TexasCanary"] IF it''s true, then paying a Dr time and half for an out of hours call will be the smallest fee of the night ![/quote]I''m not so sure- I had to take the dog to the vet out of hours last month, I recon I could have signed a couple of f*c6ing good footballers for the size of that bill.And that''s just a vet for a scruffy spaniel with a hole in it. A real proper person doctor for a footballer, gonna cost a fortune.