Sign in to follow this  
can u sit down please

"in" things to say......

The latest one doing the rounds, that is driving me mad is "resale value!"The other one that did my head in was "young and hungry players" People get caught up in it all.....What other words drive you mad or were a "fad" over recent years.

[quote user="87canary"]''I''m hearing'' - no. no you''re not. you read it on twitter[/quote]Another vote for that one!  Pathetic isn''t it!

Binner......

.....is currently a fad I enjoy when a poster posts something contentious.

I have to say I have argued on here using ''resale value'' as a point. But not because it''s a fad, but because I am an accountant and i know it is a very important factor in transfers. To dismiss resale value because you just want a new shiney striker without considering all facets of the deal is the kind of thinking that ruins a club financially.

Another thing I hate is accidentally selecting an emoticon when posting using my phone. I hate them, so apologies for the one above!

"Useful squad player", from people who haven''t realised that improving the squad is by buying players who are better than ones we already have rather than players who are inferior.

People tagging the question ''anyone?'' to the end of a random player name or event they''ve just pulled out of their arse.

"could possibly do a job for us""I''m In the Know""Why would a player from (insert Champion''s League club here) not want to come to Norwich.""He obviously thinks he''s too good for us, we don''t want him here"

coming up we will have''still on the beach''to describe a team beaten by City in the first few games of the season"25/7" the Sunday after Cardiff at home"Moysie time"City still 1 up at Old Trafford in the 102nd minute" Moving the bus"City bring on another forward "he put on a good shift"A City player comes out of the closet

Guilty of ''to be fair'' and ''to be honest'' and also guilty of ''in my opinion''. Overused....

[quote user="Houston Canary"]I don''t see it here much but big in the US is about giving 110% effort.[/quote]

or for the Newcastle players with Wonga on their shirtsit''s all about giving 1600 %