Sign in to follow this  
Brightside

Hughton Out....

To get his man !!

It''s been at least two days since a thread about Hughton so in true PinkUn style I thought I would start a new one!

After reading the thread about Cisse I was reading some bits about Newcastle and read this.

http://www.tynetime.com/2010/08/31/transfer-window-closed-hughton-gets-the-job-done-for-newcastle-united/

It''s really encouraging to see that Hughton was watching RvW way back in 2010 and obviously kept close tabs on him over the next few years. It shows we''ve got a Manager who knows who he wants and will make moves at the right time to get them. I''m sure there will be some surprises before the window shuts.

From what I know McNally isn''t in the countryHughton isn''t in the countryThe Squad and the coaching team aren''t in the country.Can''t see any deals being done this week.

McNally was in Norwich the other day, so unless you "know" something none of us "know" then you''re mistaken.

Haven''t seen anything on twitter about him being on holiday. Also would ahem thought this isn''t the best time for him to go on holiday...

McNallys is here, hasn''t gone with the team to USA and is not on holiday.

Could u imagine home going on holiday in one of the busy times for him lol!