Sign in to follow this  
The Great Mass Debater

Jacob Murphy

Not in the squad for the USA, yet Josh is. Is Jacob injured? as if not, Id be a little bit peeved if I were Jacob.

Cant see an argument for one having impressed more than the other. Interesting choice to take one and not the other if its purely football reasons, sure that could plant a seed of resentment?

Do you watch every game Jacob and Josh play?Do you watch every training match?Are you basing your opinion entirely on the FA Youth Cup?There was clearly a good reason the decision was made.

I didn''t see the game last night.

I am very interested to see how the twin''s do in general.

The U18 games they loved passing to each other, and those passes/crosses were very good. However, they didn''t like passing to anyone else... initial response would be they are very greedy but in hindsight they might not believe in the other U18 team... although isn''t a good thing, they might play properly in the full side and be making better decisions or hear''s hoping anyway.

[quote user="Jimmy Smith"]It''ll do the chicken wings good to spend some time apart.[/quote][;)]So would something hot and spicey.

loan would be best for them this season, pref a decent champs team for josh probably a league one for jacob and morris

[quote user="ReadingCanary"]Do you watch every game Jacob and Josh play?Do you watch every training match?Are you basing your opinion entirely on the FA Youth Cup?There was clearly a good reason the decision was made.[/quote]

Well quite clearly I dont. Much of my opinion is based on Youth Cup performances but also, a lot of the match reports (which I do read a lot of) have suggested that if anything, Jacob is considered the better prospect.

My question was an innocent one, asking simply if Jacob was injured, and asking whether, as an identical twin, it must be a bitter pill to swallow if your brother is favoured over you.

Interesting you chose not to comment on the question I was asking but instead to reply in quite a negative, personal and aggressive manner.

Cant understand why some people feel the need to post aggresively. No-one forced you to read this thread...

Jacob scores more goals, Josh makes a lot more assists. Perhaps CH, mindful of the fact that ''supply'' seemed to be our problem last season, wanted to test another option?

Josh has also been called up to some england U19 squads ahead of Jacob when both weren''t included; this would suggest that several coaches see something more polished in Josh.