Sign in to follow this  
Excited Canary

San Jose Earthquakes friendly online...

Looks like the game on Saturday evening (US time) will be streamed on the SJE official website if anyone can be bothered to stay up til the early hours to check out our new signings!

Probably want to check that out, can''t imagine waiting or getting up at 3:30am to watch it and... It''s PPV! Although I am sure the more (or just) resourceful will find a way.

Hmm, it is RVW and co''s debuts... Might have to indulge in a bit of late night viewing http://services.pinkun.com/forums/pinkun/cs/emoticons/emotion-5.gif

''San Jose will also host Norwich City FC of the English Premier League in an international friendly on Saturday, July 20 at Buck Shaw Stadium. Kickoff is 7:30 p.m. PT with a livestream available at www.sjearthquakes.com.''  

doesn''t really say if it will be or not

I guess this will be free. I just looked at their website and their game against Barracuda which took place yesterday is still online to view. So might just have to wait till the morning after to watch this one!

Good call EC.

The Antiuga game is still up, albeit pretty low quality. I''ll definitely watch on Sunday morning at a more civilised hour to check out all the potential non-competitive debuts.

The site also has this intro to us:

Norwich City Scouting Report

Forward Grant Holt led the Canaries in scoring in 2012-2013 with eight goals, but is no longer with the club. Forward Robert Snodgrass paced the squad with six assists, while adding five goals of his own. Norwich City’s midfield is anchored by youngsters Anthony Pilkington and Jonathan Howson and veteran Wesley Hoolahan. They enter the 2013-14 campaign having recently acquired several talented players.

Norwich City Season Recap

Norwich City (10-14-14, 44pts.) finished the 2012-13 season ranked 11th in the English Premier League. Their season was highlighted with victories over Arsenal, Manchester City, Everton, and eventual league champions, Manchester United.

[quote user="ReadingCanary"]Will the Stream be for US audiences only though?Or will it be available in all countries?[/quote]Good question RC plus do you need to sign up/be a member?

Veteran? Ranked?

Pilkington, Johnson and Hoolahan are now the line up in the next Ron Burgundy film being Anchor Men.

Bit concerned about their ''booths'' for both sets of fans. Do they take credit cards?

No, but I think it''s just my dads dodgy old pc. It just drops out after about 2seconds. Wish I picked up my laptop before heading over my dads now!!