Sign in to follow this  
ReadingCanary

It's Early

[quote user="Splendid Rush"]The commentator is comedy. He has persuaded me to go and buy one of those sat-navs though...

Was it Garrido with the shocking back pass for their goal?[/quote]
The club say Russell Martin on facebook, commentator says Garrido. 
Tettey has disappointed me, I know it is only pre-season but was hoping he would come back looking a bit sharper and more switched on, has lost possession a few times and his ball control has been sunday league at times.

I said a few weeks ago that I believe Tettey to be the weakest link in our team and he has done nothing to change my opinion, Fer was an essential signing. 

Only managed to catch the second half but wouldve liked to have seen a chance really...

I particularly loved how he treated it as a competitive match, as though we would particularly care that we were leaving Buck Shaw with a defeat- as though we were their equal in terms of match preparation and fitness and as though a victory for San Jose was some sort of achievement.

Christ on a tricycle I can''t wait for the new season. That product placement saturated yee haw big up the US of A cacophony of stupidity did absolutely nothing for me

[quote user="Curious Orange"]Loved the commentators pronunciation of ''fox''. That delightful American twang[/quote]''Farks''