Sign in to follow this  
Bill

Just back from the game

phew, a bit jet laggedteam looked a bit sluggish, and it looked like there is a first choice and a spare, as far as the players are goingotherwise not much of any interesttheir scorer still needs a few more goals to equal last years total, as quite a few of their fans advised him after he scored "Way to go, Cato, way to go"interesting match report on the local radio on the way back to the airport - apparently Bechio is our most offensive players .................................... he told a local journalist to ''shudduppa your face you piece a da sheet "club''s travel advice was also pretty sketchy to be honesthow to get there(click)delayed by customs on the way in, the custom of not having enough staff on dutyI did however manage to get a photo of the players before the game, which they were happy to pose for when I told them who I washttp://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images_root/slides/photos/003/270/101/hi-res-7515044_crop_650x440.jpg?1374411084otherwise time for a bit of kipnissin'' ya already y''all

This was like the tricky third album, where bands try to be a bit different and fail.Or the 5th series of Lost where everyone just wanted it to end.

[quote user="ReadingCanary"]This was like the tricky third album, where bands try to be a bit different and fail.Or the 5th series of Lost where everyone just wanted it to end.[/quote]You see this City 1st? This is a funny post.

I suggest you read the post in full

ps the bit below the line might be a clue

City1st, what exactly are you trying to achieve?

I''m fairly sure in the past you''ve been very readily on the case of any ''trolls'' now you''ve become one yourself? Bit strange...

[quote user="City1st"]phew, a bit jet laggedteam looked a bit sluggish, and it looked like there is a first choice and a spare, as far as the players are goingotherwise not much of any interesttheir scorer still needs a few more goals to equal last years total, as quite a few of their fans advised him after he scored "Way to go, Cato, way to go"interesting match report on the local radio on the way back to the airport - apparently Bechio is our most offensive players .................................... he told a local journalist to ''shudduppa your face you piece a da sheet "club''s travel advice was also pretty sketchy to be honesthow to get there(click)delayed by customs on the way in, the custom of not having enough staff on dutyI did however manage to get a photo of the players before the game, which they were happy to pose for when I told them who I washttp://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images_root/slides/photos/003/270/101/hi-res-7515044_crop_650x440.jpg?1374411084otherwise time for a bit of kipnissin'' ya already y''all

[/quote]Facepalm.

I tell you what''s sad... How annoyed I get when someone on the front row chooses not to sit, kneel, or squat how everybody else is. Really grinds my gears. Almost as much as when everyone has their shirts tucked in apart from one scruffbag!

The players need to be more considerate of fans'' feelings!

(tongue firmly in cheek)