Sign in to follow this  
CDMullins

100/1

RVW to be, Top Premier League ScorerCould be value considering some of the principals in the market may not be playing in this country next year.Grant Holt 200/1Luciano Bechio 250/1Snippet of other playersVan P 3/1Sturridge 20/1Torres 25/1Defoe 50/1Giround 66/1Michu 66/1Welbeck 100/1Lambert 100/1Podolski 100/1Jelavic 150/1Agbonlarhor 200/1

[quote user="morty"]Lol, save your money.[/quote]Agreed.Likely to be RVP, Aguero or Higuain (assuming he comes), with Suarez as an outside shout (if he stays).I think RVW will do well to match Holt''s tally of our first season back, but 20+ seems VERY unlikely.

Giroud at 66/1 looks good to me.

Wasn''t very effective early on but really started to hit form after christmas. Can see Wenger giving him more starting time this season.

Each-way at 16/1 to finish in the top 4 looks appealing.

Also fancy Lampard at 100/1 with Mourinho back I could easily see Frank hitting his usual 15 goals a season, each-way at 25/1 is good value.

[quote user="Thisisbabyish"]Giroud at 66/1 looks good to me.

Wasn''t very effective early on but really started to hit form after christmas. Can see Wenger giving him more starting time this season. [/quote]And all that will depend on whether or not they sign Higuain.If so, then I think Giroud is going to be on the bench a hell of a lot, and therefore get nowhere near top scorer, never mind replicate last seasons tally!

And in the last 2 season''s only about 4-5 players have even hit 20 goals, so even that''s not that simple to pick!

Very true Indy I wouldn''t touch him if they sign someone as you rightly say his playing time would be halved.

Interested to see who Chelsea end up splashing the cash on.

Lukaku and Sturridge abit of value for interest. Although Sturridges recent injury is a concern so may leave him alone.

Podolski 100/1.. Really?!

i know where my fiver is going.. if he hits form and Arsenal have a good season....

[quote user="CDMullins"]Torres 25/1[/quote]Torres 25/1. Really?! For me it would be hard to bet against RVP for the golden boot again with 25. The guy is at the peak of his game, true world class. RVW I predict will do well, maybe 15 goals. Michu would be a good bet at 66/1, very generous.

[quote user="Thisisbabyish"]Wenger doesn''t rate Podolski and therefore doesn''t start him often[/quote]Clearly he does, otherwise he wouldnt have bought him.

[quote user="Jonzey"][quote user="CDMullins"]Torres 25/1[/quote]Torres 25/1. Really?! For me it would be hard to bet against RVP for the golden boot again with 25. The guy is at the peak of his game, true world class. RVW I predict will do well, maybe 15 goals. Michu would be a good bet at 66/1, very generous. [/quote]I believe he will be a one seaon wonder, as will Swansea.However, I may be proved wrong come May.

BetVictor''s RVW SpecialsOver/Under 5.5 Goals - Over 2/5 Under 7/4Over/Under 7.5 Goals - Over10/11 Under 10/11Over/Under 9.5 - Over 2/1 Under 4/11Over/Under 14.5 - Over 12/1 Under 1/33  

It was widely reported Wenger lost faith in him that''s why he was dropped for the Bayern match and only had a handful of games after. Most notably coming on for Gervinho and turning the game against us.

Giroud is the much safer bet.

Every Frenchman loves a Frenchman!

Tempted by the over 9.5 goals on RVW. I don''t think he will get a lot of goals, but would fancy him to get to 10.

I think the £10.00 I spent yesterday on a non-winning European Lottery ticket would have been much better placed on RVW to be top Prem scorer next season - whatever the odds!

[quote user="birchfest"]Worth a cheeky pound or two[/quote]

He may have been worth a pound or two when odds first came out at 500-1 and then you could have laid it off but no value any more

[quote user="city4eva"]

He may have been worth a pound or two when odds first came out at 500-1 and then you could have laid it off but no value any more

[/quote]Why in gods name would anyone be worried about laying a £2 bet?And 66-1 no value?Can I be your new bookie?

[quote user="Unhinged Canary"][quote user="city4eva"]

[/quote]

Why in gods name would anyone be worried about laying a £2 bet?

And 66-1 no value?

Can I be your new bookie?
[/quote]

considering he was 500/1 you think 66/1 still has value?

I was only quoting the OP.

Backing him at 500 lets say to win £10000 wouldnt win me anything because he isnt going to be top scorer., but i could lay him at 66/1 for £100 and profit by £80.

I thought that was how bookies worked and made a living, guess you know different

[quote user="city4eva"][quote user="Unhinged Canary"][quote user="city4eva"]

[/quote]Why in gods name would anyone be worried about laying a £2 bet?And 66-1 no value?Can I be your new bookie?[/quote]

considering he was 500/1 you think 66/1 still has value?

I was only quoting the OP.

Backing him at 500 lets say to win £10000 wouldnt win me anything because he isnt going to be top scorer., but i could lay him at 66/1 for £100 and profit by £80.

I thought that was how bookies worked and made a living, guess you know different

[/quote]To make £10000 you''d have to put a £20 bet on, not the ''couple of quid'' we were originally talking about. How are you going to get odds of 66-1 to lay? If he''s 66-1 to be top scorer his odds aren''t going to be 66-1 to NOT be top scorer. They''ll be absolutely tiny.....