Sign in to follow this  
Canary On The Wire

How blooming dare they

I stay up until an ungodly hour to be greeted by this god-awful carp (and I don''t mean the fish). What even is this? We''re playing a pub team. Rickay looks like he''d be ready and willing to start a fight with himself in a cardboard box and Nathan Edmonds is just a poor, poor, dreadful and awful Elliott Bennett.

And as for Mark Bunn, why didn''t he save that shot? How we miss John Ruddy, its no wonder we nearly went down ffs!

The way this lot are playing we''ll be down by Christmas. You''d think they''d hardly played together in sweltering conditions with a fitness deficit against a team midway through their season before. Pathetic.

Martin Hunter would never have stood for this.

He is a winger an he looked lively and one of the best players in the first half annoyed he took him off! Also how did Tettey stay on? Thought he looked poor today, like a wild goose. Bit it''s only pre season it''s not the end of the world so get over it it''s more about fitness!

Are you Joe kinnear in disguise.

Skybet have made ManU 4th favourites to go down after losing to a shanghai XI pub team pre-season. Real reason Rooney wants out is to avoid championship football next season.

Playing a team of cowboys, cant believe our multi million pounds stars.....

We going for relegation.

Hughton OUT!

[quote user="super canary"]Made me chuckle.....even more so when i saw people taking it seriously.[/quote]

I think we can hear a big WHOOOOOSH!! Lol

[quote user="Number 9"]Playing a team of cowboys, cant believe our multi million pounds stars.....

We going for relegation.

Hughton OUT![/quote] Just because we lost 1-0 to a team in America there are some things you have to bear in mind:

1) Just about all the players got substituted

2) It was only by one goal and Bunn was the keeper when we conceded - what a relief we''ve still got Ruddy

3) We weren''t playing all our stars - I think Tettey got 80 mins

4) As Snodgrass has said we don''t want to be winning 5 or 6-0 all the time as if it was too easy we wouldn''t be getting any experience

[quote user="HazzaJet"][quote user="Number 9"]Playing a team of cowboys, cant believe our multi million pounds stars..... We going for relegation. Hughton OUT![/quote] Just because we lost 1-0 to a team in America there are some things you have to bear in mind: 1) Just about all the players got substituted 2) It was only by one goal and Bunn was the keeper when we conceded - what a relief we''ve still got Ruddy 3) We weren''t playing all our stars - I think Tettey got 80 mins 4) As Snodgrass has said we don''t want to be winning 5 or 6-0 all the time as if it was too easy we wouldn''t be getting any experience[/quote]

WHOOOOOOOOOSH!

What about the fans who made the long trip out there, and those of us who stayed up to 5am to watch that inept and spineless display?  NCFC should refund me the cost of the electricity I used to watch a hooky stream of that diabolical excuse for a game.  At least I know not to buy any away tickets for next season if we''re going to carry on in that negative vein.

[quote user="HazzaJet"][quote user="Number 9"]Playing a team of cowboys, cant believe our multi million pounds stars.....

We going for relegation.

Hughton OUT![/quote] Just because we lost 1-0 to a team in America there are some things you have to bear in mind:

1) Just about all the players got substituted

2) It was only by one goal and Bunn was the keeper when we conceded - what a relief we''ve still got Ruddy

3) We weren''t playing all our stars - I think Tettey got 80 mins

4) As Snodgrass has said we don''t want to be winning 5 or 6-0 all the time as if it was too easy we wouldn''t be getting any experience[/quote]I really struggle to read this without laughing myself to the ground. Are you really saying you believe Number 9, instead of being able to see that it is a pi$$ take post?

it s me laugh  that people spend there days looking for something to be offended by or have an argument about, if they can''t get themselves offended they get offended on other peoples behalf... anyone could see the OP was on a rather lame wind up

[quote user="Mister Chops"]What about the fans who made the long trip out there, and those of us who stayed up to 5am to watch that inept and spineless display?  NCFC should refund me the cost of the electricity I used to watch a hooky stream of that diabolical excuse for a game.  At least I know not to buy any away tickets for next season if we''re going to carry on in that negative vein.[/quote]

That''s better - sometimes more is less.The op''s attempt at a wind up is lame to the more intelligent folk.

Didn''t think I''d written an ode to the great wind up merchants of this forum owed mostly to the fact that I''m probably not that funny, the fact it''s been overdone and the fact that it was about half 5 in the morning when I wrote it.

What is funny however is that as there have been a few bites (although I clearly haven''t satiated the intellectual appetite of great men such as yourself Shyster) suggests that some of you seek to condescend for the sake of condescension (here''s looking at you ReadingCanary) and if that satisfies your small man syndrome that''s absolutely fine by me :) OTBC COTW

[quote]Didn''t think I''d written an ode to the great wind up merchants of this forum owed mostly to the fact that I''m probably not that funny, the fact it''s been overdone and the fact that it was about half 5 in the morning when I wrote it.

What is funny however is that as there have been a few bites (although I clearly haven''t satiated the intellectual appetite of great men such as yourself Shyster) suggests that some of you seek to condescend for the sake of condescension (here''s looking at you ReadingCanary) and if that satisfies your small man syndrome that''s absolutely fine by me :) OTBC COTW[/quote]

Now there was more thought and humour put into the above than your original post.

Well done.