Sign in to follow this  
Webbo118

Multiple threads

Why is it that with some posters, whenever they want to say something, they have to start a new thread? Gary Hooper, for example. There are countless threads about him. See what I did? Here''s another one !

[quote user="Webbo118"]Why is it that with some posters, whenever they want to say something, they have to start a new thread? Gary Hooper, for example. There are countless threads about him. See what I did? Here''s another one ![/quote]There hasn''t been one started today. I think I''ll start one. [;)]

Do people really have nothing else in their lives to worry about apart from whether someone starts a multiple thread on an Internet message board?

F ing bothered!!

[quote user="refjezdavies"]Do people really have nothing else in their lives to worry about apart from whether someone starts a multiple thread on an Internet message board? F ing bothered!![/quote]

Of course we do, it just helps to keep things in perspective. Know what I mean?

No - I can''t see what getting worked up about an Internet message board achieves

Yep, it''s not really any big problem is it?

In fact a fresh new thread is often more appealing than a mouldy 30 page thread started in April

Either way, it''s not worth getting upset about

I''m with Billabong on this.......and would recommend EVERYONE to start a new thread on any Subject they wish just to wind up a few of the usual stick in the muds on here!!

Just something to satisfy people that like to tell everyone else what to do, and give them a feeling of importance, which they lack in their real lives.

[quote user="Billabong"]Yep, it''s not really any big problem is it? In fact a fresh new thread is often more appealing than a mouldy 30 page thread started in April Either way, it''s not worth getting upset about[/quote]

Who is getting upset? Certainly not me. Just making an observation as nothing much seems to be happening.

[quote user="thefutureisyellow"]Just something to satisfy people that like to tell everyone else what to do, and give them a feeling of importance, which they lack in their real lives.[/quote]

That is very profound and approaching insightful.