Bought a ticket in the river end this morning and it was £43 with a Priority Membership.

Think it was £45 without one.

No idea what band Everton is though, sorry.

Also got tickets in the River End for the Everton game at £45 with £2 off for priority membership. 
Just checked and that is the same price as I paid for the Everton game last year. So casual prices look to be the same as last year. 
I don''t recall the club ever announcing which games fell in which category last season and would expect this season to be the same. We will find out game by game.

[quote user="Sussexyellow"]Also got tickets in the River End for the Everton game at £45 with £2 off for priority membership. 
Just checked and that is the same price as I paid for the Everton game last year. So casual prices look to be the same as last year. 
I don''t recall the club ever announcing which games fell in which category last season and would expect this season to be the same. We will find out game by game.

[/quote]

Last season Everton was a Grade A, as opposed to an A*, a B or a C, and is a Grade A this season, so the same, assuming the club are keeping to last season''s four grading categories.Last season''s split was six A*s, six As, six Bs and Wigan (again!) as the token C/Christmas offer. But relegation means the club don''t have that easy option. Who this time?[;)]

[quote user="PurpleCanary"][quote user="Sussexyellow"]Also got tickets in the River End for the Everton game at £45 with £2 off for priority membership. Just checked and that is the same price as I paid for the Everton game last year. So casual prices look to be the same as last year. 
I don''t recall the club ever announcing which games fell in which category last season and would expect this season to be the same. We will find out game by game.[/quote]Last season Everton was a Grade A, as opposed to an A*, a B or a C, and is a Grade A this season, so the same, assuming the club are keeping to last season''s four grading categories.Last season''s split was six A*s, six As, six Bs and Wigan (again!) as the token C/Christmas offer. But relegation means the club don''t have that easy option. Who this time?[;)]
[/quote]

I know price banding doesn''t matter to season ticket holders for home games, but how much does it work out a match as a season ticket holder? I too just paid £43 for a ticket in the main stand, but what do season ticket holders pay proportionly? £25? £30? 

[quote user="PurpleCanary"][quote user="Sussexyellow"]Also got tickets in the River End for the Everton game at £45 with £2 off for priority membership. 

[/quote]

Last season Everton was a Grade A, as opposed to an A*, a B or a C, and is a Grade A this season, so the same, assuming the club are keeping to last season''s four grading categories.Last season''s split was six A*s, six As, six Bs and Wigan (again!) as the token C/Christmas offer. But relegation means the club don''t have that easy option. Who this time?[;)]

[/quote]
Purple, I guess the candidate this time is Hull - mid January and probably freezing.
Swansea is the immediate pre Xmas game, they tend not to bring that many and the timing plus the long journey may mean they don''t take up too much of their allocation. So a possibility but can not see the price going as low as last year''s Wigan game. Maybe a £25 offering?

[quote user="Sussexyellow"][quote user="PurpleCanary"][quote user="Sussexyellow"]Also got tickets in the River End for the Everton game at £45 with £2 off for priority membership. 

[/quote]

[/quote]
Purple, I guess the candidate this time is Hull - mid January and probably freezing.
Swansea is the immediate pre Xmas game, they tend not to bring that many and the timing plus the long journey may mean they don''t take up too much of their allocation. So a possibility but can not see the price going as low as last year''s Wigan game. Maybe a £25 offering?

[/quote]

Sussex, I agree that Swansea could be a pre-Christmas offer (which equated to a C grade), as Wigan was last season. And if there is another C then, yes, I think Hull is a likely candidate, along with Palace.

Purple I also thought of Palace but I think they will bring quite a few. London team, first season back up and not too bad a journey.
I agree with you I think there will only be one grade C offering and hopefully it will be targeted at our own supporters and not a game where the opposition are bringing a fair number who will benefit instead.
The more I think about it the more I think Swansea ticks the boxes, particularly the Xmas bonus box. With two home games then following in three days after Xmas, it would be a good opportunity to give a bit of relief to our supporters wallets.

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="PurpleCanary"][quote user="Sussexyellow"]Also got tickets in the River End for the Everton game at £45 with £2 off for priority membership. Just checked and that is the same price as I paid for the Everton game last year. So casual prices look to be the same as last year. 

I don''t recall the club ever announcing which games fell in which category last season and would expect this season to be the same. We will find out game by game.[/quote]Last season Everton was a Grade A, as opposed to an A*, a B or a C, and is a Grade A this season, so the same, assuming the club are keeping to last season''s four grading categories.Last season''s split was six A*s, six As, six Bs and Wigan (again!) as the token C/Christmas offer. But relegation means the club don''t have that easy option. Who this time?[;)]

[/quote]

I know price banding doesn''t matter to season ticket holders for home games, but how much does it work out a match as a season ticket holder? I too just paid £43 for a ticket in the main stand, but what do season ticket holders pay proportionly? £25? £30? 

[/quote]

I think it works out at just over £26 per match (Upper Barclay). I am on the monthly direct debit scheme and have effectively paid for about the first five games already.