Sign in to follow this  
Kathy

Wes at the airport.

Herman wrote - "You''re getting me worried. Hope that was to the USA."

Calm down, I think Becchio took that pic. Anyway, the gist of the thread is that he is (apparently) colouring in a Dora the Explorer book.

Wouldn''t go on a family holiday wearing the training kit!?! Probably going to USA with redmond olsson Wolfe and fer in their picture ( all wearing what Wes is in this picture)

[quote user="Bants"]Fellas its just banter,Lads got him some crayons at the airport for a laugh[/quote]

A bit tamer than Stoke banter!

[quote user="Bants"]Fellas its just banter,Lads got him some crayons at the airport for a laugh[/quote]

Thanks for putting that straight. I wasn''t sure whether he was doing an advanced intelligence test for footballers or filling out forms before entering the US...

[quote user="Kathy "]

[/quote]

This can''t have been taken at Norwich International, as there are about 6 people too many in the picture.

Hahaha. My girlfriend took pretty much the exact same picture but of me when we were waiting in the airport for our holiday. It''s surprising at 29 how much I still enjoy coloring books.

They''re travelling from San Jose to Portland for the last few days of preseason and the Portland game. 

Thought he was filling in his USA working visa application.....

I like the 4 people in the background, it''s like the evolution of the book, only a little bit jumbled.

Book, Laptop, Phone, iPad! :)