Sign in to follow this  
Cricketer

News From The North East Regarding Us

According to a well respected Geordie fan on their forum he has a 99% success rate on transfers, he states that this week Newcastle will move to complete deals for Bafetimbi Gomis , Andre Pierre Gignac and Darrent Bent and will sell Papiss Cisse as he is currently training by himself in Newcastle by himself after refusing too wear the new Wonga kit on religious grounds.

This is where we come in apparently we made an enquiry for him and quoted 9m cash which has been agreed between the clubs, Newcastle need to sell Cisse to fund the wages and fee for Darren Bent as the two Frenchman deals are progressing well.

Its just another rumour but what got me was the guys success rate on being in the know and the fact it isn''t on twitter anyway something different for a sunday night too mull over

I think Newcastle are in a spot of trouble. Cisse will go but I suspect probably abroad. He has not actually played that well after his initial season so I am not sure about him to be honest

No way would I want him for £9m. Half the clubs in the league would offend his religious beliefs, and it is probably the same with overseas leagues too.
Was thinking more along the lines of £4m personally. 

Cisse would never come here. No chance of getting him.

Can''t believe people wouldn''t want him lol.

Some people are never satisfied and would prob say no to Messi as well.

sorry never even saw you post, I don''t read the majority of posts on the site due the school child response, sorry if I stepped on your toes I assumed the Cisse and Gomis rumours where common knowledge anyway its plastered enough online and Sky I was just including what was reported apologies again

Why would Cisse not come here?

He''s just had a poor second season in this league and plays for a team who finished five places below us.

Personally I''d say he''s massively over valued at £9mill now and no way should command £50k per week if he moves.

Very much doubt this would happen but 9m would be a fair price, think that''s what Newcastle paid for him. While he didn''t have a great season he still isn''t far off a goal every other game for Newcastle.

I''d hope we''d never consider getting a pay day loan company as our sponsor so that wouldn''t be a problem for us.

[quote user="Morisons Prozac"]OP have you got the link to the forum please[/quote]
That''s what I want to see.... to pay pilgrimage to the guru of football predictions. If he exists, which he probably does not. 

[quote user="Cricketer"]

According to a well respected Geordie fan on their forum he has a 99% success rate on transfers, he states that this week Newcastle will move to complete deals for Bafetimbi Gomis , Andre Pierre Gignac and Darrent Bent and will sell Papiss Cisse as he is currently training by himself in Newcastle by himself after refusing too wear the new Wonga kit on religious grounds.

[/quote]And hopefully we will refuse Papiss Cisse the chance to wear the Norwich kit on footballing grounds.

[quote user="Kangaroo Court"]To have a 99% success rate he would have had to have made at least 100 predictions. There''s a smell of something in the air...[/quote]

Oh dear, I think what you can smell is moron

Jesus. Drives me nuts when all the ''respected posters'' jump all over someone. Stops people from posting you know.

I only have a few posts but told you all about Fer in yellows first and when Safri was about to leave (I know my rumours are few and far between) but both times had people jump all over me.

Guess what. Sometimes people do know things.

[quote user="The New Boy"]No way would I want him for £9m. Half the clubs in the league would offend his religious beliefs, and it is probably the same with overseas leagues too.
Was thinking more along the lines of £4m personally. 
[/quote]

you really think cisse is worth the same as hooper?

[quote user="Canaries Canary"]Guess what. Sometimes people do know things.[/quote]Absolutely correct, but when 99 times out of 100 it''s a load of BS, then the smart money is to be doubtful now and apologise later...

[quote user="Cricketer"]

This is where we come in apparently we made an enquiry for him and quoted 9m cash which has been agreed between the clubs, Newcastle need to sell Cisse to fund the wages and fee for Darren Bent as the two Frenchman deals are progressing well.

Its just another rumour but what got me was the guys success rate on being in the know and the fact it isn''t on twitter anyway something different for a sunday night too mull over

[/quote]Is he the only one who doesnt stink of wee?

To be fair, it does only need a link to substantiate - that would put a lot of this to bed as people have requested? Has the OP posted since and bothered to put a link up?For me, I would have Cisse here, at £9m that would break our transfer record again, not sure that he is the player to do that for though. If he wants to move on and Newcastle want rid, I am sure McNally can pull some strings and create a bargain.

Considering the level of abuse he has received from the keyboard warrior brigade why should he bother, its not as if he posts the link these people will believe him or offer a apology.

Its quite hilarious that the chief put downers are the ones that cry the most if anyone dares to complain on one of their posts

[quote user="Canaries Canary"]Jesus. Drives me nuts when all the ''respected posters'' jump all over someone. Stops people from posting you know.

I only have a few posts but told you all about Fer in yellows first and when Safri was about to leave (I know my rumours are few and far between) but both times had people jump all over me.

Guess what. Sometimes people do know things.[/quote]
You are right to say that people jump all over posters, but all that people are asking for is a link to the forum post that he claims exists! 

[quote user="CanaryNorf"]

its not as if he posts the link these people will believe him or offer a apology.

[/quote]
If he posts a link which shows a post like the one he described, I will offer an apology. How is that? I wouldn''t feel that one is necessary, but I will put the offer on the table anyway....

It''s a move that might make sense from our standpoint, though I get the feeling he wants a move out of the country.

We''ve obviously got around that sort of money to spend on a striker, as its not too far off what was being quoted about our bid for Quagliarella and I''d imagine they''re on similar sort of money.

Personally I''d take Cisse of the two given the choice. He''s younger and proved he can score in the Premiership.

Again still don''t think it''ll happen but to say we wouldn''t want him seems like madness to me.

[quote user="Canaries Canary"]What a sad way of going about things.

Moan about it then apologise.

It''s a message board. Can''t we just be civil and talk about the possibility?[/quote]It''s not too much to ask for a source and assess the reliability of the rumour though, is it?The amount of b*llsh*t posted on here would fertilise most of Norfolk''s gardens.

[quote user="Canaries Canary"]What a sad way of going about things.

Moan about it then apologise.

It''s a message board. Can''t we just be civil and talk about the possibility?[/quote]
The possibility has already been mentioned and discussed. If somebody mentions a forum post then is only natural that people would want to see it. 
I''m not moaning, I just want to verify that the original post is true, because discussing something which is untrue (for the third time) would be a pointless waste of everyodies time, and discussing something which has some substance to it is a much more worthwhile use of time. 
Making something up and posting it on the pinkun would be a hell of a lot sadder, don''t ya think? The civil thing to do when you claim the existence of a link is to provide that link, isn''t it? 
I''ve looked on three major Newcastle fan forums and can''t find an active discussion of this nature, I actually would like to read the thread, that is the point.