Sign in to follow this  
ReadingCanary

Portland Timbers free stream

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xwi03D5_T84Do like these American clubs allowing us to watch entire games for free.Bet the commentator won''t top the Earthquakes bloke though!

Working tomorrow, normally up at 6am, looks like the alarm is going on 2 hours early. I''ve tried to watch both the games so far. On the first tehre wasn''t even a stream, for the second my Dad''s internet just kept dropping out so managed to watch about 5 minutes. So all in all, highly unsuccessful. If i get up early tomorrow and find the same I think i might cry [:''(]

Another early alarm for me tomorrow for the game.

Then back to bed for an hour after to wait for the proper alarm.Will probably feel like sh*t all day, so hoping the result and performances (and of course the yank commentary) will be worth it.

I honestly can''t see the commentator being better than the one in the Earthquakes game.Ayala and Martin up front.Him calling every white player in midfield WolfswinkelI miss him :(

[quote user="ReadingCanary"]Him calling every white player in midfield WolfswinkelI miss him :([/quote]HAHAHAHA Brilliant post!

First one there wasn''t a stream, second one was..... well it was pretty crap tbh.They are friendlies so don''t expect muchIf it hadn''t been for the commentator i wouldn''t have watched it all.Fer looked sharp as did RedmondMartin made a howler and Wolfswinkel got in a bust up and got his first yellow cardIt was all a bit meh.