Sign in to follow this  
crabbycanary

IT'S A BOY!

[quote user="Waveney Canary"]I hope it is named Paul lambert Windsor after the messiah[/quote]

It''s name will be Helix Shatterproof - a great name for a small ruler.

On the steps later this morning, baby unveiled to the world''s media.

It has spikey hair, a white teeth and RVW 9 monogramed onto his royal blanket.

[quote user="paul moy"]Welcome into the World, James !!!  That''s the name I would like anyway.... [:D]
[/quote]

Surely got to be Prince Cody.

[quote user="Webbo118"]

[quote user="paul moy"]Welcome into the World, James !!!  That''s the name I would like anyway.... [:D][/quote]

Surely got to be Prince Cody.

[/quote]Do you realise that what you do is bullying ?  Let it rest, please.

[quote user="Webbo118"]I sincerely hope you are joking but it occurs to me that you may just be ultra-sensitive.[/quote]That''s what every bully says and accusing the person complaining of being oversensitive simply adds to the bullying. I''m not saying you''re a bully Webbo, just saying that continual mentioning of the same issue to ridicule is bullying. People need to understand this and stop it.  Let''s respect eachother on this BB even if we disagree with eachother.

[quote user="paul moy"][quote user="Webbo118"]I sincerely hope you are joking but it occurs to me that you may just be ultra-sensitive.[/quote]

That''s what every bully says and accusing the person complaining of being oversensitive simply adds to the bullying. I''m not saying you''re a bully Webbo, just saying that continual mentioning of the same issue to ridicule is bullying. People need to understand this and stop it.  Let''s respect eachother on this BB even if we disagree with eachother.
[/quote]

Sod that for a laugh.[;)]

[quote user="paul moy"][quote user="Webbo118"]I sincerely hope you are joking but it occurs to me that you may just be ultra-sensitive.[/quote]That''s what every bully says and accusing the person complaining of being oversensitive simply adds to the bullying. I''m not saying you''re a bully Webbo, just saying that continual mentioning of the same issue to ridicule is bullying. People need to understand this and stop it.  Let''s respect eachother on this BB even if we disagree with eachother. [/quote]To be fair though, you did ask for it.Some of the idiot things you said and strong language you used during Cody''s departure was nothing short of ridiculous. You can''t come out and express some of the views the way you did, and then expect people to just forget and let it slide.That''s not bullying. That''s calling you out for acting like a moron.

[quote user="The ghost of Michael Theoklitos"][quote user="paul moy"][quote user="Webbo118"]I sincerely hope you are joking but it occurs to me that you may just be ultra-sensitive.[/quote]That''s what every bully says and accusing the person complaining of being oversensitive simply adds to the bullying. I''m not saying you''re a bully Webbo, just saying that continual mentioning of the same issue to ridicule is bullying. People need to understand this and stop it.  Let''s respect eachother on this BB even if we disagree with eachother. [/quote]To be fair though, you did ask for it.Some of the idiot things you said and strong language you used during Cody''s departure was nothing short of ridiculous. You can''t come out and express some of the views the way you did, and then expect people to just forget and let it slide.That''s not bullying. That''s calling you out for acting like a moron.[/quote]... and yet another bully appears, who simply cannot respect somebody else''s opinion.

[quote user="paul moy"][quote user="The ghost of Michael Theoklitos"][quote user="paul moy"][quote user="Webbo118"]I sincerely hope you are joking but it occurs to me that you may just be ultra-sensitive.[/quote]

That''s what every bully says and accusing the person complaining of being oversensitive simply adds to the bullying. I''m not saying you''re a bully Webbo, just saying that continual mentioning of the same issue to ridicule is bullying. People need to understand this and stop it.  Let''s respect eachother on this BB even if we disagree with eachother.
[/quote]

To be fair though, you did ask for it.

Some of the idiot things you said and strong language you used during Cody''s departure was nothing short of ridiculous. You can''t come out and express some of the views the way you did, and then expect people to just forget and let it slide.

That''s not bullying. That''s calling you out for acting like a moron.

[/quote]

... and yet another bully appears, who simply cannot respect somebody else''s opinion.
[/quote]

Why should people have to ''respect somebody else''s opinion''? I respect your right to have an opinon, doesn''t mean I have to respect your opinion.

In some people''s opinion the Royal family are shape shifting lizards from outer space - I certainly don''t have any respect for that opinion and if they state it here I will call them an idiot.

[quote user="paul moy"][quote user="The ghost of Michael Theoklitos"][quote user="paul moy"][quote user="Webbo118"]I sincerely hope you are joking but it occurs to me that you may just be ultra-sensitive.[/quote]That''s what every bully says and accusing the person complaining of being oversensitive simply adds to the bullying. I''m not saying you''re a bully Webbo, just saying that continual mentioning of the same issue to ridicule is bullying. People need to understand this and stop it.  Let''s respect eachother on this BB even if we disagree with eachother. [/quote]To be fair though, you did ask for it.Some of the idiot things you said and strong language you used during Cody''s departure was nothing short of ridiculous. You can''t come out and express some of the views the way you did, and then expect people to just forget and let it slide.That''s not bullying. That''s calling you out for acting like a moron.[/quote]... and yet another bully appears, who simply cannot respect somebody else''s opinion. [/quote]I always respect others opinion.I also respect the right to call out someone when their opinions are proved to be ridiculous, especially when they carry on the way you did.You''re missing a key difference. It''s not bullying to call you out for acting like a moron. Mates do to it mates all the time. It would be bullying to call you a moron. Express your opinions so passionately, and you have to expect the consequences without being all precious and hiding behind the ''bully'' tag. Live by the sword, die by the sword.

[quote user="Bethnal Yellow and Green"]

[quote user="paul moy"][quote user="The ghost of Michael Theoklitos"][quote user="paul moy"][quote user="Webbo118"]I sincerely hope you are joking but it occurs to me that you may just be ultra-sensitive.[/quote]That''s what every bully says and accusing the person complaining of being oversensitive simply adds to the bullying. I''m not saying you''re a bully Webbo, just saying that continual mentioning of the same issue to ridicule is bullying. People need to understand this and stop it.  Let''s respect eachother on this BB even if we disagree with eachother. [/quote]To be fair though, you did ask for it.Some of the idiot things you said and strong language you used during Cody''s departure was nothing short of ridiculous. You can''t come out and express some of the views the way you did, and then expect people to just forget and let it slide.That''s not bullying. That''s calling you out for acting like a moron.[/quote]... and yet another bully appears, who simply cannot respect somebody else''s opinion. [/quote]

Why should people have to ''respect somebody else''s opinion''? I respect your right to have an opinon, doesn''t mean I have to respect your opinion.

In some people''s opinion the Royal family are shape shifting lizards from outer space - I certainly don''t have any respect for that opinion and if they state it here I will call them an idiot.

[/quote]I think it''s a human right for somebody''s opinion to be respected unless they are breaking the UK law by voicing that opinion.  Silly me. Democracy means that whichever party is voted in to power gains the respect of the voters that did not vote for them, otherwise we have anarchy. Look at Egypt etc to see what happens otherwise !!

[quote user="paul moy"][quote user="Bethnal Yellow and Green"]

[quote user="paul moy"][quote user="The ghost of Michael Theoklitos"][quote user="paul moy"][quote user="Webbo118"]I sincerely hope you are joking but it occurs to me that you may just be ultra-sensitive.[/quote]That''s what every bully says and accusing the person complaining of being oversensitive simply adds to the bullying. I''m not saying you''re a bully Webbo, just saying that continual mentioning of the same issue to ridicule is bullying. People need to understand this and stop it.  Let''s respect eachother on this BB even if we disagree with eachother. [/quote]To be fair though, you did ask for it.Some of the idiot things you said and strong language you used during Cody''s departure was nothing short of ridiculous. You can''t come out and express some of the views the way you did, and then expect people to just forget and let it slide.That''s not bullying. That''s calling you out for acting like a moron.[/quote]... and yet another bully appears, who simply cannot respect somebody else''s opinion. [/quote]

[/quote]I think it''s a human right for somebody''s opinion to be respected unless they are breaking the UK law by voicing that opinion.  Silly me. Democracy means that whichever party is voted in to power gains the respect of the voters that did not vote for them, otherwise we have anarchy. Look at Egypt etc to see what happens otherwise !! [/quote]LOL!Quick, someone get Amnesty International on the phone! Paul Moy is being oppressed on an internet forum! Someone must be guilty of war crimes!

[quote user="Bethnal Yellow and Green"]

[/quote]

WHOA!!!!!!!!!! You mean they''re not? Actually that idea is only marginally more absurd than the Daily Mail''s description of the new royal as:

A MIDDLE-CLASS BABY

I think I may have just learnt an important lesson. If I express an opinion which someone doesn''t agree with and they tell me so, I am being subjected to bullying. Christ, I think I may have been bullied all my life without realising it. 

And I only suggested a name for the Royal Baby as a joke (well almost) and suddenly we''re in the world of human rights, democracy and Egypt. Jesus ! (I assume I''m allowed to say that?)

[quote user="Webbo118"]My money''s on George.[/quote]

Hope the tip was noted. As expected, my reliable source came good. Handy having contacts in high places.

Before anyone asks, I cannot reveal the identity of my source. All I can say is it''s someone''s cousin.