Sign in to follow this  
Col

Potential strikeforce at the end of the window

I know it''s all speculation and figures based on press estimations but if we signed RVW, Hooper and Vydra to add to Becchio as our strikeforce for under £25m altogether (excluding wages) this summer, making that under £20m net (with the sales of Holt and Vaughan and losing the wages of Jackson, Martin and Kamara) I call that good transfer business.

Although all those players are premier league risks I would consider that a very good forward line for the division and all of that costing less than one Rooney or Suarez.

Do others agree that sounds a decent transfer window if that''s how it panned out?

Rather have Hooper and somebody other than Vydra. 
If we are seriously stuck for options on the continent now and need to be looking at who scored goals in the Championship last season.... then I''d rather have Austin or Rhodes. 

Better to get one really good striker than three unproven. I would have liked Kone but too late now.

We need at least two with one def being Lopez and most prob Hooper if whispers are to be believed that we are going to match QPR''s offer.