Sign in to follow this  
ryanncfc

Waiting for shirt delivery?

I ordered the shirt online last week but was unable to go pick it up anytime soon, does anybody know when they are being sent out for home orders?

Are there no shirts available in the Canary stores at the moment? I was hoping to get one tomorrow.

Ryan, are you waiting on the home or away shirt?. I spoke to someone in sales last Friday and he said any items of away kit will not be sent out till Friday this week. If it''s a home shirt then you should be getting it any day now - They always tell me it''s about a week between payment and receiving merchandise.

Who told you Thursday, CD?. Those working in sales and merchandise at CR were quite certain the first lot of pre orders for the away shirt would not be dispatched until Friday.

The website states "Post orders to be despatched Thursday, July 25".  I was expecting them to send them on Thursday so they arrive on Friday.SB

Cheers Stew - can give you my word that I was told Friday, either the chap working in merchandise was misinformed or they''ve put despatches back a day since the initial announcement on the website, chap said the away kit has sold extremely well and proved to be very popular - especially the RvW deal.

McNally had a tweet that asked if they would be dispatched for delivery on release day (thursday) he said yes.

Well it said so on the inernet, so it must be true right? [:P]Seriously though, it might be that they meant they would be delivered on Friday, or that they''ve got more orders than expected so some will be sent on Friday.  Who knows, whatever I don''t think a day makes a big difference.I''m not surprised that there have been a lot of orders for the away shirt, as it''s one of their better efforts.  The printing offer was pretty good too, though I decided against it as I intend to wear this to work in central London on some casual Fridays, and I didn''t want to explain every 5 minutes why I have "WOLFSWIKNEL" on my back [:)]SB

[quote user="CDMullins"]Caroline, NCFC Club Shop[/quote]

You''re absolutely correct, CD. I was rung up yesterday regarding a query with my order by Caroline and she couldn''t have been more helpful, they were very busy but had time for a quick chat - if she see''s this message, we caught absolutely nothing yesterday! Well, not strictly true, I did reel in an old glove (don''t think it was one of John Ruddy''s though). They''re always a pleasure to deal with in the club shop.