Sign in to follow this  
Robert Barnes

Dame N'doye from Senegal

So according to different sources and the daily mirror.We have tabled a offer of around 6 mill for him,and willing to go more.anybody else heard this...

[quote user="Robert Barnes"]So according to different sources and the daily mirror.We have tabled a offer of around 6 mill for him,and willing to go more.anybody else heard this...[/quote]

I suspect the other "sources" aren''t sources at all. They have just got it from The Mirror.

just as there were ''sources'' that told us bids had been made for Holt and Ruddy when in fact as Hughton stated today -"with persistent speculation around the futures of John Ruddy and

Grant Holt. Hughton had a simple response when questioned if the club

had received a firm bid for either.“No"

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/norwich-transfer-news-lokomotiv-moscow-2036963?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter£10 million and he''s ours?

[quote user="Death by Chocolate Starfish"]Usually players look good on YouTube but he looks rather sh*te[/quote]

I was intrigued by this too. But then I realised that a lot of these player videos start off with a lot of clips of near misses, hitting the post, etc, before moving on to the better stuff.

I''ve been trying to work out why they do this. Some misplaced sense of drama, perhaps. But then I concluded that it''s because they are utter garbage made by amateurs.

Some players just don''t have that much footage available. And then it has to be edited to fit the gangsta soundtrack.

He would be really suited to the prem and a top striker I am sure. MUCH prefer this guy to Hooper that''s for sure. £8m tops for me though.

Papers today saying we will spend up to £10m on him. This disturbs me a tad as at 28  there would be very limited resale value after say a 3 year contract. On the other hand I suppose if he is a success he could help guarantee a few more season in the premiership. I would have been much happier spending that type of cash on a RVW type player at 24

It''s also a lot of money to spend on a player who could be missing for up to a month each season because of the African Nations Cup. I''d rather spend it on players who at least will be available (if injury free) for the whole of our season.

Great goal scoring (and assist) record wherever and for whoever he has played. Bustling, tough, good in the air - an all round striker. Work permit and wages would need to be addressed though.

Yes please. And if we can get in Vaughan Williams to play off him we''ll be awesome. Seriously though, starting to get excited by the level we''re now shopping at.

The type of goals he is scoring suit us exactly to a tee. We need someone with real strength in the air to meet the crosses from our wide men. RVW alongside N''doye up top would be mouthwatering with Fer and Howson behind him :)

I know it''s my first post, but just looked at Norwich airport departures and there is a flight leaving for Moscow, might mean something completely different but you never know ;)

[quote user="Jh1990"]I know it''s my first post, but just looked at Norwich airport departures and there is a flight leaving for Moscow, might mean something completely different but you never know ;)[/quote]

Beaaaaave sunshine

Now gone of departure board but screenshot it incase I get accused of making it up lol

Mate at airport confirmed it was not for him, oh well here''s hoping we can get him now bolts gone :)

I''m sure a plane went or came from Spain today too does that mean we are in talks with Messi.....

Fail!

Messi ain''t in Spain, he was seen in Hobbycraft at Riverside this afternoon.

Musy try harder, Hog.

Never seen him play, but looking at his career stats and age £10m is ridiculous money.

28 years old and never played in the Premier League, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A or Ligue 1. Prolific in the Danish League but nowhere else.

Worth a punt at around £3m, but £10m is just stupid.

[quote user="Jh1990"]Now gone of departure board but screenshot it incase I get accused of making it up lol[/quote]Maybe someone is flying out to talk with CSKA Moscow about bringing there ''keeper, Igor Akinfeev, to NCFC?