Sign in to follow this  
Excited Canary

Hooper medical NCFC

[quote user="jas the barclay king"] the medical is the formaility we need to complete to make sure his leg isn''t about to fall off...

[/quote]

I heard his leg dropped off mid medical...

[quote user="JayNCFC"][quote user="jas the barclay king"] the medical is the formaility we need to complete to make sure his leg isn''t about to fall off...

[/quote]

I heard his leg dropped off mid medical...[/quote]Would we as fans accept a wooden stump as a replacement?

[quote user="Ches right hand man "][quote user="ReadingCanary"]What is it like Wiz living a life always worrying about something.

Must be awful.
[/quote]

can''t be good on the old heart.
[/quote]

Tell me about it!  [:(]

The fact McNally was sitting in an airport in the West Coast of America about 14 hours ago might suggest why things haven''t happened already.

As well as all the Norwich media team also being in America news might come out a little slower than normal also.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]a medical is sorted, its like buying a house "Subject to contract"... Hooper is our player, has provisionally signed a contract of employment with us, the medical is the formaility we need to complete to make sure his leg isn''t about to fall off... he has signed Wiz, get yourself a drop of sherry and rejoice.[/quote]

Unfortunately I have been gazumped after agreeing to buy a house "subject to contract".

Not expecting a problem but won''t relax until it is formally announced...

"Rock The Boat"

A Celtic fan eating yoghurt? Presumably that''s the deep-fried variety hahaha
You think people from Norfolk would know better than most not to listen to silly stereotypes. (I was actually dipping a deep fried Bounty into my yoghurt :D )