Sign in to follow this  
Crispy

Norwich Pinkun Forum Fantasy Football 13/14

Just bumping the thread as people had been asking ..... over 200 people so far.

Doing some fantasy scouting tonight, Fer or Snodgrass :-P

For some reason the code isn''t working/won''t let me join - I''m new to this, so when I join do I join a public league or private league?

Cheers,

A tad stuck fellow Canary!

[quote user="NorthernCanary"]For some reason the code isn''t working/won''t let me join - I''m new to this, so when I join do I join a public league or private league?

Cheers,

A tad stuck fellow Canary![/quote]If you''ve copied & pasted the code just double check it hasn''t copied a space after the last number. That caught me out.

@NorthernCanary. All the invites to join leagues, in this thread are for Private Leagues, not Public Leagues.

You are welcome to join any of the Private Leagues that you see a Joining Code for.

Public Leagues, you won''t know any of your opponents.

You can join up to 15 Private leagues, and 3 public leagues.

As for the Joining Code, i find it best to write down the numbers, and then type them in, no spaces between the numbers or dash.

Hope that helps.

My 2 leagues are Code 1032-13221 for the Classic type league.

I''ve also set up a Head to Head league, called Best Head 2 Head. All welcome. Code below.

1032-20157

You pick 1 team, and can join up to 15 Private Leagues by typing in the joining codes. (write down the code, and type it in manually, rather than Copy&Paste, and don''t leave any gaps between the numbers and the dash)

Hope that helps, and good luck.

Over 200 members in the league now.

When you paste the code make sure you get rid of any spaces at the end of the code.

10303-3831

Getting close now !!

Have people seen how many transfers in Whittaker is getting on fantasy football this week - 107,000 and counting! Think they might be disappointed if Bassong plays and Russ goes back to RB, will be a lot of people transferring him straight back out! Already gone up £0.1m!

Only 33,000 for RvW! I was going to be one of them, but decided on Welbeck instead as already had the full quota of NCFC players, couldn''t be doing 3 transfers in week one, 2 was enough!