Sign in to follow this  
Crispy

Norwich Pinkun Forum Fantasy Football 13/14

Hey Guys,

Had a league open for the last couple of years on the official fantasy football game if you''d like to join me ?

Join here: http://fantasy.premierleague.com/

And here is the league code: 10303-3831

Looking forward to picking a few more Norwich players this year :-)

Olsson listed as a defender, hope he plays in midfield !

OTBC good luck everyone.

The site is open? Nice one, I''ll join the league. Not sure about putting Olssen in just yet, def won''t play midfield. He''s signed to give Garrido competition and won''t take his place immediately. Better options on the wing already.

Shame it doesn''t show you previous seasons results or at least I can''t find it. I was near the top but didn''t win. Was a good amount of people too.

Want to try and break into the top 10,000 overall this year.

The Wolf costs 7.0

Yep, i''m back in, Crispy. Hoping to do better this year, haha.

I''ve got Ruddy, Snoddy, and the Wolf as my 3 Norwich players, but will swap one of them to Fer, when he becomes available.

My league, called the Best League, is up and running again, and all Pink''un posters are welcome. League code to join is 1032 - 13221

Last season RVP basically won me most of my mini-leagues, but this season it''s hard to get Mata, Bale and RvP in the same side.  Might have to be RvW instead.

[quote user="Javiers Deaf Translator"]anyone know how to change your team name? set mine to ''Fer your Wolfswinkel'' but feel like "Fer your Ruddy Wolfswinkel" just adds to it ;)[/quote]#Try clicking on "Change your kit design" (under the kit picture) and it looks like you can edit the team name.

I''ll get involved a bit later today, will be called Eadie XI. I just need to keep interested this year. I enter a team every season, then normally get bored of it by around Xmas. I was even top of the league with my mates last season, but still lost interest. Think we are going to be putting a few quid on it this year to try and keep everyone involved!!

I''m in, got Ruddy, Bassong and Wolfswinkle as my Norwich players. Wanted Johnson but I want to actually get a decent points total for once. Don''t know where i finished last year. Early on I was top 3 in a head to head league for a while, but then stopped checking pretty much whole of second half of season.

Managed to fit RVP and Bale in, haven''t gone for Mata as I don''t think he''ll do quite as well under Mourinho, Hazard will probably outscore him this year. Ramirez at Southampton seemed pretty cheap.

Right now two people have said about different leagues. Personally I want to join but which one is it going to be? I''d rather have one with all the ''pinkun-ers'' than two with different people in. Also I''m assuming they''re private leagues? Neither of the codes of the two leagues posted on this work for me, any ideas why?

[quote user="Green and Yellow fellow"]Right now two people have said about different leagues. Personally I want to join but which one is it going to be? I''d rather have one with all the ''pinkun-ers'' than two with different people in. Also I''m assuming they''re private leagues? Neither of the codes of the two leagues posted on this work for me, any ideas why?[/quote]

Its probably worth being in both. One is a head-to-head league (Play an opponent each week, highest scorer gets 3 points etc etc) and the other is a normal league. They are both "private", although with the code being on an open message board, its not very private [:P] I''ve only entered the normal league, and the code definitely worked. Quite a few players already there!

I do a league where its £20 entry. Depending on how many players we get it''ll either be winner takes all or 1st-3rd pays out. PM me if interested, only expect between 10 and 20. Most players are local to me in Berkshire, but normally have people using paypal to pay entry fees/collect winnings if not local...

I''ve seen loads of people having trouble with these joining codes.

Try it like this 1032-13221

It worked when i tried to join, but told me i was already in the league, of course.

I''ve also set up a Head to Head league, called Best Head 2 Head. All welcome. Code below.

1032-20157

That''s odd.

10303-3831 has over 2 pages of people joined ... try again later, maybe it''s temporarily crashed.

You have to type the numbers. Cut and paste won''t work. Both codes work fine for me.

I''m in now :) Few decent players in my squad (Ruddy, Baines, Coloccinni, Bassong, Clyne, Bale, Hernandez, Colback, Coutinho, RVW and RVP, with Davis, Shaw, AOC and Naismith as backup)!

How undervalued is Ruddy?! £5mill! In he goes, with The Wolf and Snodders. Great value.

Snodders is very good value if we end up scoring more than last year .... on most FK''s and corners.

Wolf is quite pricey tbh ..... only .5 cheaper than Berbatov, proven prem quality

I actually think they''ve underpriced RVW and he''s gone straight in my initial setup.Fer has also now been added for 6.0 which I can''t see attracting many punters, although if he stays fit and goes on a run of form, then Pilks at 5.5 is a great possibility.Ruddy is a good option, but Turner and Garrido are both 0.5 cheaper so they be worth the nod over JR.In the event that Howson was asked to play a more attacking role, then 5.0 seems VERY cheap.

Joined all 4 Leagues on here.

I''m not one of them to sit analysing whos playing who at the weekend, thats my team, I probably wont log on again til May!

Hart

Azpilicueta Shawcross Vertonghen Mcshane

Bale Hazard Snodgrass Howson

RVW RVP

Dross on the bench.

Kudos to whoever above as put Coutinho in, think he will be different class this year, totally forgot about him!

Bet of luck lads

"Yep, i''m back in, Crispy. Hoping to do better this year, haha.

I''ve got Ruddy, Snoddy, and the Wolf as my 3 Norwich players, but will swap one of them to Fer, when he becomes available.

My league, called the Best League, is up and running again, and all Pink''un posters are welcome. League code to join is 1032 - 13221"

I''ve also set up Best Head 2 Head league again. Rock on!

I''ve reluctantly dropped Ruddy, to bring in Fer. He''s going to be a beast for us!

Fer, Snoddy and the Wolf for me at the moment, probably change my squad a million times before August 17th! haha.

Now Fer has been added, my team is completed.

unfortunately team names are limited to 20 characters, but thanks for the info on how to change it.

name: Fer your Wolfswinkel.

XI:

Ruddy

Luiz* Cahill Evans Nastasic

Arteta, Bale, Holtby, Fer

Bony, Wolfswinkel

think it''s quite a strong team, still unsure of Luiz though, don''t think JM rates him, but if he does, he tends to play a DMD role so will do well for points.