Sign in to follow this  
FramCanary

Toby Alderweireld update...

Father Alderweireld: "Norwich is playing the correct"

About a possible departure of Toby Alderweireld to Norwich City is more clear this week. Expects his father, which states that the player has not yet spoken with the club.

The Premier League club has Alderweireld high on the wish list and volunteered now in the Arena. How the player himself against Norwich state, is still unclear. "With us there is not even talk," said the father of Alderweireld in the Newspaper.  "Norwich has played correctly and first Ajax informed. This week will be clear how interesting the offer. "

Sören Lerby, agent of Alderweireld, left Saturday in De Telegraaf similar texts recorded. "I understand that they have recorded with Marc Overmars contact. Toby has the training camp in Austria Ajax left due to personal circumstances and I can not see him. I do not know if Toby sees a move down. "

Taken from:

http://www.voetbalstreams.com/vader-alderweireld-norwich-speelt-het-correct/

Interesting that they are also in Austria! Wonder if his "personal reasons" are a meeting with Chris Hughton and David Mcnally! Probably not but you never know....

No talks held yet! Fee not yet agreed, but we seem to be the only club showing genuine interest.

http://www.voetbalbelgie.be/nl/article.php?id=66830?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=all

Toby Alderweireld not yet talked with Norwich City. If the two clubs to reach an agreement on the transfer price will be done. "It looks that the team has taken the front of the pack," said his father Vic Alderweireld against newspaper. "Norwich City may not be the biggest club, but we look beyond just the name. Last season the club finished eleventh, but it shows itself ambitious," said Vic Alderweireld.
"If it really concretely, we must weigh several factors:. The other reinforcements, the future, the wage We will definitely look around everywhere, but first it is up to the clubs Personal negotiations in England are not yet an issue I can.. say that Norwich is currently the only practical option. "  The Belgian defender left the training camp in Austria last week due to personal circumstances, Tuesday he trained for the first time along with the selection of coach Frank de Boer. With Mike van der Hoorn (FC Utrecht) insured Ajax itself a replacement for Alderweireld.

[quote user="Snoddys Jockstrap"]Absolutely hate any parent who feels the need to yap at the press. Sad tw*ats who vicariously live life through their kids. Cavanis dad is just the worst.[/quote]
Want to talk to me about your experiences?

http://metro.co.uk/2013/06/25/edinson-cavani-tells-dad-to-keep-mum-over-chelsea-and-real-madrid-transfer-updates-3856117/

Cavani''s dad was annoying him by talking to the press, i could imagine a great comedy sketch out of that!

New Update:

The transfer of Toby Alderweireld to Norwich is looking less likely,with a number of English clubs now showing interest (De Telegraaf)

[quote user="judderman"]Do we have to sign his Dad as well? Seems to like the press a bit too much!
[/quote]

Agreed, he''s getting on my wick too!

Are we signing him as well?

Have a feeling Alderweireld will go Liverpool.Wouldn''t bother me as much as if we lose out on the Leroy Fer deal.We are so close to Fer. Really want him to just "sign da ting"

Blowing 6mil on a defender, no matter the calibre, is pretty unwise considering we only have two strikers.

Alderweireld is a top class player but we need the money elsewhere, not a massive one to miss out on and his fuckin c*nt dad is only spouting shit to angle a move elsewhere and drum up interest.

he won''t come but its no big loss is it really?

Think it is being a little harsh on his dad, all the quotes are coming from one interview which is being rehashed all over the place. It''s not like he is constantly phoning up papers to give them updates.

The comments he gave have also been fairly sensible, fair to all clubs invovled.

Ajax just signed a Centre back. Maybe something is afoot....

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/12691/8818608/Transfer-news-Ajax-sign-Mike-van-der-Hoorn-from-FC-Utrecht

It seems as though we have agreed an €8m fee with Ajax & will now discuss personal terms!

Toby Alderweireld can continue his career at Norwich City. The interest of the Premier League club was known, but now claims that Ajax De Telegraaf and the Canaries ''broad'' have agreed on a transfer fee for the 24-year-old defender from Belgium.

Norwich City is willing to give to the arrival of Alderweireld. Amounting to about eight million euros The ball is now in the Belgian international, in the coming days will have to choose whether he wants to continue his career. At Carrow Road In addition, he must also see to terms with Norwich City about his personal conditions to come.

The Telegraph reported last week that other clubs from the Premier League plots also showed interest. Everton would be one of the candidates. Norwich City took earlier Ricky van Wolfswinkel of Sporting Portugal and is in line with expectations that one Friday the arrival of Leroy Fer of Twente Herald.

[quote user="FramCanary"]

http://www.voetbalcentraal.nl/nieuws/96275/ajacied-toby-alderweireld-voor-8-miljoen-euro-naar-norwich-city

This report seems to indicate that it is an 8m ''lump sum'', and also likens the situation to that of Toivonen.

[/quote]

Google translation!:

Toby Alderweireld will continue his career in England. Ajax and Norwich City have reached an agreement on the transition from the Belgian to the Premier League. Voetbal International reports that today.

Norwich City and Ajax have found each other in a lump sum of eight million Alderweireld. The Amsterdammers are open to a departure from the Belgian defender to prevent him leaving on a free transfer a year from the Arena.

The agreement between the clubs is a transition from Alderweireld not certain. The Belgian international, who earlier interest from Bayer Leverkusen saw anticipate at nothing to determine whether a transfer to Norwich for him the right step in his career itself.

Alderweireld is now in a similar situation to PSV Ola Toivonen. Where PSV already come with the same Norwich on a lump sum, an agreement doubt the Swedish international or he would be well advised to switch to Carrow Road

Why, when ordinary people in the streets of foreign countries can often speak better English than you or i, is Google Translate so crap?

Better translation here, below.

http://www.football-oranje.com/norwich-agree-alderweireld-deal/#.Ud_Qn9g9ox0.google

What ever happens with the Alderweireld and Toivonen deals I am extremely happy to see the club showing good ambition, the problem is going to always be wages and convincing players of what we want to achieve as a club. 

"Why, when ordinary people in the streets of foreign countries can often speak better English than you or i, is Google Translate so crap?"

Because, contrary to widely held beliefs, translation does not involve simply transposing words or phrases from one language to another but depends on context.

To be able to understand context, you need intelligence.

And computers don''t have intelligence.

(Just think of how many different meanings the word "set" has in English (setting sun, set the table, set of clubs, game set & match, set homework, set off, set up, ...) , and then think how a mindless machine could possible every differentiate between them).

Sorry to dampen expectations but mail on line state we have agreed fee but he is not keen to join a mid table side ie us. Could be same issue with Toiven. Our ambition is great but you then hit issues such as players expectations at winning things and playing in Europe etc

Have you got a quote to back that up YC all I heard is that Alderwiereld will talk to us before making a decision. Considering we''ve continued our interest it would suggest he is at least somewhat interested

Alderweireld seriously considering our offer!

''Alderweireld is satisfied with less''

Norwich City TRANSFER GREAT OPPORTUNITY - Simon Black Cross has told VI Radio indicated that Toby Alderweireld will seriously consider a transfer to Norwich City. The clubs are a transfer fee of eight million agreed and the Belgians themselves acting in accordance with the Ajax-watcher also settle for a lesser club.

Eriksen has an appointment that he extends his contract if no club is nice, but Alderweireld has not, "explains Black Cross from that appointment. The defender would also settle for less. ''Alderweireld would only leave Ajax for a top club, but he has since been modified. "

http://www.ajaxshowtime.com/bijzaken-en-geruchten/71682/-alderweireld-neemt-genoegen-met-minder-.html

[quote user="Morisons Prozac"]Have you got a quote to back that up YC all I heard is that Alderwiereld will talk to us before making a decision. Considering we''ve continued our interest it would suggest he is at least somewhat interested[/quote]

The Mail is quoting the Het Laatse Niews paper as saying: ''I do not want to play in an English club to mid-table.''But that supposed quote does not appear in the Belgian paper''s latest story on the subject. It may be an old quote, talking in general terms rather than referring specifically to us now. But if the quote is genuine it might still be his attitude.