Is so nice. Wish our shirt was identical to this. Plain simple but very classy. Hope our away shirt is a better effort but I''m not holding my breath.

Further to this I visited norwich recently and went to the club shop in chapplefield and was also disappointed. There was barely anything in there. I don''t like the new home shirt but thought I could pick up a nice training top but there was nothing in there. Come on errea sort it out.

Think ill spend my money on the brazil shirt and stick holt no.9 on it. Anyone else disappointed with the lack of decent norwich city branded errea products?

Do you think that getting Holt printed on a shirt at this stage in the season would be a wise thing to do?

As for our shirt, I am a firm believer that shirts leave a ''legacy''. We remember the shirts from our successful periods fondly. If we were to win the FA Cup next season then expect this seasons shirts to be selling for £120 on eBay in twenty years time.

There can be no other logical reason why our 92/94 shirt is treated as a quality piece of vintage clobber when we all know deep down that it is one of the most grotesque football shirts in the history of the English game.

You didn''t like our last two shirts? OK so they were almost identical, but I''ve heard many comments from non-Norwich fans who have said that our 2011/12 kit was the nicest in the league (the one with the quirky Italian video with Hoolahan on a scooter).

What would anybody possibly have against that kit? It was lush.

Also, however bad our kit we can always console ourselves in the fact that we have a sponsor who is at least accepted by society as a half ethical company with a serious purpose for existence. You can have the nicest kit in the world but if you have WONGA written across it then you can forget about wearing your teams colours with any self-respect or dignity.

I wouldn''t wear a shirt with wonga on it if you paid me, unless it was a serious sum of money.

[quote user="TheNewBoy"]You didn''t like our last two shirts? OK so they were almost identical, but I''ve heard many comments from non-Norwich fans who have said that our 2011/12 kit was the nicest in the league (the one with the quirky Italian video with Hoolahan on a scooter).

What would anybody possibly have against that kit? It was lush.

Also, however bad our kit we can always console ourselves in the fact that we have a sponsor who is at least accepted by society as a half ethical company with a serious purpose for existence. You can have the nicest kit in the world but if you have WONGA written across it then you can forget about wearing your teams colours with any self-respect or dignity.[/quote]

Yes agree with that. All though a big problem with the shirt is the size of the Aviva logo.

Anyway just hope errea can produce some nice training gear as I''d like to have some new stuff with the city badge on.

I think Erreá''s done pretty well with the first two shirts, my only gripe with their first one was the tight neck. They''ve done good with away kits too, so I''m hopeful they pull through.

Xara though have had only one good kit in my view, which was the one we wore when we got promoted. Though then again that may just be the success fogging my eyes.

Xara kits were pretty rubbish but I always liked the fact that they were made in the UK rather than in Bangledesh.

Funny this thread popped up actually, got my brazil shirt on monday and it is a fantastic shirt! However, it is at the end of the day just a nike shirt and a clone of any other nike shirt released this year - I''ll stick take our characterful shirt than a generic nike effort anyday!

I got the white training shirt in the sale at the end of the season and I love it. However, I played in a six a side tournament at Carra Rud last month and thought I''d pop into the club shop to get some trackies and there wasn''t a single piece of training kit.

I asked and similar to the kit, they''re in a transition period of bringing out new gear so I think you just went in at a bad time Lincoln.

It is not upto Errea what the final kit looks like, the club decides. The kit manufacturer present different options to the club and the club will make any changes.

People have bemoaned the fact that the kit is produced by Errea. The quality of their products is second to none, including Nike, Adidas and Puma. Interesting that people would prefer an American clothing manufacturer over Italian. Fruit of the Loom or Armani and Versace?

You may already know that the two manufacturers bidding to supply Man Utd next kit are Nike and Warrior. Would be a big loss to Nike if they lost that one, but having bought Umbro to get into Manchester City and England, it won''t be as big a loss as it could have been.

Expect Umbro to be sold off to Sports Direct and go the same way as Sondico and Dunlop.

Brazilian football world-renowned, and their shirt are also brilliant part has become a symbol of Brazil. New [url=http://www.footballtshirtuk.com/]Brazil shirt[/url] blend of glorious history and minimalist style. The top of the classic green shirt knit rib collar, embedded V-shaped pattern. Neckline with narrow green. Laser holes, fine stitching and bottom vents help to improve the performance of the players. While adhering to the classic minimalist design represents the Brazilian people, all looking forward to the Brazil shirt.

Now look what you''ve facking done Lincoln canary!!

You''ve turned the pink un into sports direct chat

I''m in Utter disbelief