Sign in to follow this  
colneycanary

Andros Townsend??

Rumour is, he has been transfer listed by Spurs. Can''t say if it''s true or not. But with Hughton being ex spurs and probably knows the player well, could Hughton be interested?

Scored some fantastic goals if I remember correctly.

For me no, not really. A tidy player but I think we can do better... I think he will cost a fair few too, but on the transfer list would mean they are prepared to take a bit of a lower amount. But there must be a reason for them shifting, which could mean they want shift of a guy who may not fit their plans for team cohesion.

I think we can do better.

I should imagine our  ''targets'' have been lined up long ago, as are the one for next January and are not dependant on who is been chucked out of another clubCity also tend to check on what sort of a person they are - Townsend sounds like he would be better off returning to ''the Workhouse'' down the roadassuming he''s happy to accept Conference League wages, that is

Brilliant player and I''d love to have him here. Townsend in, Surman out, sounds like a clear upgrade of a member of the 25 to me.

Young, very quick, skillful what''s not to like?

Young enough to sort any issues out and definitely an upgrade on EB so....

Yes please!

As far as EB is concerned could he develop as a Right Back?

Snake

saw an article where he was contrite and articulate about the betting issue, sounded a plausable explanation and he came over very well, also an excellent winger. I''d like to see him here

"Young enough to sort any issues out"ishooooos ?thank god he hasn''t got any problems

I dont think this would happen. He had a turbulent loan spell at leeds where his attitude pretty much got him the sack. Also last night I had a dream and he didn''t want to sign for us, therefore i am about as ''ITK'' as most of the rumour starters on twitter.

"He had a turbulent loan spell at leeds where his attitude pretty much got him the sack"

What a load of BS, Townsend was unhappy at Leeds and asked to leave!

"His agent told me he didn''t like here, he wasn''t happy, and he hadn''t settled. I''ve heard that Birmingham want to sign him, I don''t know if that''s got anything to do with it.

"I''m disappointed because we''ve lost a player, but I don''t want people who don''t want to be here so good riddance I say if that''s what he wants to do." - Neil Warnock

Where do people get this rubbish into their heads?

[quote user="smooth"]For me no, not really. A tidy player but I think we can do better... I think he will cost a fair few too, but on the transfer list would mean they are prepared to take a bit of a lower amount. But there must be a reason for them shifting, which could mean they want shift of a guy who may not fit their plans for team cohesion.

I think we can do better.[/quote]

Oh hindsight smoothy ;)