Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

A Simple Message To All Players.

If you no longer wish to play for Norwich City FC, and if you think that:

1. Your International Prospects will improve elsewhere....Sod off!.

2. You will get far more cash at another club.......Sod off!.

3. You will become more famous, pull fantastic women and drive flash cars........sod off.

We don''t want you here, Nigel doesn''t want you here, the Club does not want you here, you are no use to this great club whatsoever.

Just remember this, others acted or thought like you and left, they ended up with bad injuries, warmed the subs bench most of the time or worst, ended up in lower leagues than Norwich are in now!.

Enjoy your career, now......... sod off!.              

Wiz!!! well mate, you and I don''t often see eye to eye on these boards, in this case I agree with every point and every syllable, well said.

IMHO loyalty and sticking to your contractual obligations and duties are the spice of every business arrangement. Only when the contracts have expired, or have been renegotiated, can there be room for anything other than doing the best that one can!! Francis, Mulryne,McVeigh are players that spring to mind.

what the hell triggered that post 1st Wiz??????I can only assume its levelled at Green and to be honest you can''t blame him for wanting to improve his international propects. He''s flown to USA, and around Europe for England and yet still gets overlooked by Sven in favour of Calamity James. His only option is to try for a premiership club, I can''t see Sven coming to FCR too many times next season to watch him otherwise.Francis is the only player who could get more money elsewhere (Charlton). Again, he has had a good season (on the whole) so who can blame him for taking the opportunity of premiership footbal if its given to himI can''t see of any other players in our squad now who fits into category 3 so i can only asume it was written in the heat of the moment.Personally i think we have one of the nicest squad mentalities and Worthy is not going to stand for anyone who doesn''t fit into that.I find the majority of your posts are simply rants at the team/board/ management recently and i still struggle to see why. What has Green done to make you so angry toward him? Its a fact of life that if you are good at something you progress, Green deserves Premiership football.....I don''t think he has let down the Norwich City Supporters at all!!!Now i expect you to start a thread today about a positive aspect of our team/board/ management please

Exactly right Wiz.  We need players at our football club who WANT to be here.  Players who will battle just as hard at Gresty Road as they will at Old Trafford.  We are a fine club and I''m sure a lot of players would love to pull on the yellow shirt. 

Next week, look out for the following thread titles:

"Players must kick the ball...or else!"

"Players: Try your hardest to win every game...or go away!"

"Nigel Worthington: Tell the players to score more than the oppo...or say bye bye!"

Cheers for posting the glaringly obvious anyway

Hmmm. I agree with the sentiment, but ambitious and hungry players will help our cause too, and not just sit back, relax and prepare for retirement in the Costa Del Norfolk like some of our "old boys" have done.Players like Andy Townsend, Danny Mills and Chris Sutton were all "high flyers" who wanted to go far and used this club as a stepping stone - but without them we would not have some good memories.

With you Wiz and Big A.  Greeno has given good service to the club and I wish him well wherever he is next season.

so players should stay loyal to ncfc until ncfc decide they no longer want them and have their contracts cancelled by ''mutual'' consent.

Why can''t people understand ambition? What would Robert Green rather do.

a) Enhance his income, prospect of medals, improve his chances of getting an England cap etc etc

or

b) carry on at ncfc until the fans and club decide they no longer want him (mc Veigh, holt ...ring any bells) and keep some pretend sorcerer happy?

Tough one that !

You''re either trying to be provocative, naive or just plain stupid.

[quote]what the hell triggered that post 1st Wiz??????I can only assume its levelled at Green and to be honest you can''t blame him for wanting to improve his international propects. He''s flown to USA, and a...[/quote]

Big A and Fillet:

The minute Greeno said that he may have to go, was the minute I parted company with his concept of loyalty.

Now that may well make me stupid, but hey ho, I''ve been called far worse in my life!.

And would little old me ever think of being deliberately controversial my friends?.    

thats fair enough Wiz.

I just think each player, whether with NCFC or elsewhere, deserves to have the opportunity to fulfil their obvious potential.

Don''t get me wrong, i''d love to see him stay but if it means him constantly missing out on an England spot then maybe a move away is the best thing for him. You can''t deny that he has served us VERY well over the past 4-5 seasons

Purely from the perspective of money i hope we do sell him for £4-5m as i think our other two keepers can do the job for us in the fizzy.

[quote]thats fair enough Wiz. I just think each player, whether with NCFC or elsewhere, deserves to have the opportunity to fulfil their obvious potential. Don''t get me wrong, i''d love to see him stay bu...[/quote]

You raise some sensible points Big A, most I find hard to disagree with, however..... there''s always is a ''however'' with me it seems!.

I don''t share your confidence in our other two keepers. what little I''ve seen of them, and to be fair to them, it is a little, they scare the hell out of me!.

I would love a Walker type here, good handling, brave, and most important, good command in the box, sounds simple doesn''t it!.

Hey ho.