Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays Funds Discussion

[quote user="GMF"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

Having now read at least three posters suggesting that we contact the club and or Mr.McNally and involve them by bringing them on board to work alongside the PUPs I think some have lost sight or in blissfully unaware of the attitude towards working with supporters. Today the club uses Twitter,Facebook and e-mails to interact with its supporters,face to face meetings,roadshows and forums are a distant memory.

This thread started out as working with FONCY to give money to the Academy.That total exceeded £360,000 over the years but because the club sidelined FONCY and no longer was prepared to work alongside side them FONCY duly threw in the towel.Without giving an even longer history lesson the SCG was disbanded,NCISA who over the years gave circa.£50,000 to the club has gone and all because the club have moved away from consultation. How easy it is in this day and age to fend off questions and concerns with Tweets of less than 140 characters than sit round a table for a couple of hours and meet people face to face. That is the world moving forward in 2013 like it or not.

So in a nutshell if people seriously think the club will play ball with us on any PUPs charitable project I say think again guys.We raise a few hundred pounds a season which is great and it is wonderful entertainment for us and has brought good friendships amongst some but it is an insignificant sum of money as far as NCFC is concerned for them to bother about. I respect everybody''s point of view and do not wish to appear negative but I am a realist. We will be on our own with this one but I am sure we will be fine led by Eddie and hopefully a few willing volunteers.

[/quote]

Maybe perception and reality are two different things Nutty?[/quote]

I''d appreciate it if you didn''t use these threads to play at Trust politics. I did speak to David McNally in 2013 and he did  become involved and met with Ricky Martin. They then got in touch with me and proposed the CSF solution that is used today. That was documented on here regularly and our facebook group, which I believe you are a member, in 2013 and in 2014. The reality is that the club has always appreciated us as I have constantly reported. This is just being mischevious for the sake of it. Now I''d appreciate it if you''d take your trust politics off here and onto the thread provided on the other forum.