McLovin

Fabio Quagliarella

8 minutes ago, BroadstairsR said:

Dubio Fusilli is highly rated as the next Italian superstar fully intent upon wending his way to Norfolk.

Watch this space. He has a lean and hungry look for sure.

Kevin Lasagna is hungrier, and he's actually real.

Bobby English at Parma sounds tailor-made for the Premier League.

Nicholas Stretcher, Fred Church and Distinguished Laurence have all been linked with big moves but they're out of our price range.

Having "Fusilli Lungi" as a nickname has given him wings...but who will he replace in the starting line up...?

"Dubio Fusilli is highly rated as the next Italian superstar fully intent upon wending his way to Norfolk."

Sauce?  🤔😂

Apples

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, ROBFLECK said:

As his name is being cited on a few threads, I think we have to be realistic...he is in our price range ... but is about to call it a day on his carreer... Any other Italian has beens ,being linked to us?

I'd love to see the current top scorer in Serie A at Carrow Road, regardless of whether he was Italian or not.

hes been immense this season, the Zolaseque volley he scored was a particular highlight. Would be a dream signing, mad how good he still is, must be something to do with the olive oil or the red wine but so many Italians peak late in their career, just such an endless list I cant even be arsed to type it.

10 hours ago, Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man said:

Kevin Lasagna is hungrier, and he's actually real.

Bobby English at Parma sounds tailor-made for the Premier League.

Nicholas Stretcher, Fred Church and Distinguished Laurence have all been linked with big moves but they're out of our price range.

I always thought Giuseppe Taglialatela looked quite tasty...

23 hours ago, Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man said:

So our man has ended the season on 26 goals with eight assists. Unless Zapata or Piatek score five goals tonight, Quagliarella will be the top scorer in Serie A.

He's only 36. Has he got another year or two left in him?

Another Canary legend wins the golden boot this season.

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, spencer 1970 said:

Quag could be the new Rhodes...cheeky deadline day purchase?

Definitely fits the current Norwich model - young and with plenty of scope to develop!  😆

• Haha 1

Quagliarella has always been class. Got excited all them years ago when we where 'Linked'

6 minutes ago, Ward 3 said:

Quagliarella has always been class. Got excited all them years ago when we where 'Linked'

Were we ever linked with him?

21 minutes ago, king canary said:

I'd personally go for the one by Messi- such amazing technique and vision to pull something like that off. Quag's is lovely though.

Not easy. Messi's a beauty too, inch perfect. Then there's  Zlatan's impressive karate kick goal.  The last one, by Daniel Zsóri was one I saw as it happened. A great goal as it was, but its context makes it more special: the last touch of the game in injury time at 1-1, scored by an 18 year old, who was sent on ten minutes earlier for his first top tier match in his career.  

7 minutes ago, Budapest Canary said:

Not easy. Messi's a beauty too, inch perfect. Then there's  Zlatan's impressive karate kick goal.  The last one, by Daniel Zsóri was one I saw as it happened. A great goal as it was, but its context makes it more special: the last touch of the game in injury time at 1-1, scored by an 18 year old, who was sent on ten minutes earlier for his first top tier match in his career.  

I find Zlatan to be such a **** it is difficult to appreciate him as I should.

• Haha 1

On 19/08/2019 at 15:58, king canary said:

Were we ever linked with him?

Yes I believe so

1 hour ago, spencer 1970 said:

I reckon some of the posters lot would do this to our team 

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2740487-inside-the-stalker-hell-of-italian-footballer-fabio-quagliarella

poor ol' Quags.

What a horrible person, and Fabio deserves a lot of credit for coming through everything that happened to him because of this nutter. Some of our fans seem quite strange but I doubt any of them would come up with anything as nasty as that.

Fabio should definitely have come to Carrow Road to escape all that, but I’m not sure whether the Barclay Curva would have been able to come up with a song as original as the Napoli one.

2 hours ago, USA Canary said:

Just wanted to check and see how this thread compares in size to the Coronavirus main thread...😜

I also pondered that at one stage. Tis a mere tadpole with legs compared to the Corona bullfrog

3 minutes ago, Mr Apples said:

I'm surprised we haven't been linked with this promising youngster again. 🤔😂

Apples

Apparently he has been spotted in a dingy in the English channel half way between Calais and Dover. Expect great news soon

1 hour ago, horsefly said:

Apparently he has been spotted in a dingy in the English channel half way between Calais and Dover. Expect great news soon

Priti Patel and Nigel Farage turning the boat round and sending him back?

• Like 1