McLovin

Fabio Quagliarella

As silly season approaches I thought it was only right to ponder whether the great man was on Webber''s list of potential new signings?

This could be the window.

Apples

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/675452/Antonio-Conte-Pedro-Chelsea-news-Norwich-News-Premier-League-news

Conte confirms talks were held. Oh to dream of how things could of been. I also just don’t wish to see this thread die.

For those not willing to open

Conte confirmed new £15m signing Ross Barkley, will be fit to be on the bench today.

He also spoke of his admiration for Brighton boss Chris Hughton.

“When I was the coach from Juventus and he was the coach at Norwich, he came during pre-season to speak with me about our striker Fabio Quagliarella, who is playing for Sampdoria.

“It was a really good moment for me to spend three to four hours with him.

Just re-watched the Youtube video on the early pages of this thread. If he had signed for us in 2013, do you think we would have qualified for the Champions League that season or would it have taken 2 years?

As another transfer deadline looms it only seems right to float this rumour again.

Recently seen clutching his groin against Watford, so may need a few weeks to get his fitness back.

Apples

If he signed for us, just think of the potential money for the club, from fan''s wanting his surname printed on the back of their replica shirts......

But alas, and unfortunately due to brexit and austerity.....the loyal support will probably just settle for ''FABIO''......

Let''s get to those 2000 replies !!!

Just wait ''til January Fabio and we''ll take you on a 6 month loan with option to sign you on a permanent deal...

not...

Part of this messageboard died when the Brexit thread overtook the Fabio Quagliarella thread 😥😥😥

It’s a well known fact that Fabio won’t fly. His preferred method of transportation is space hopper. Webber will make the announcements as soon as he arrives ( sometime in 2023). Assuming he doesn’t get too many more punctures en route.

ASDA''s noticeboard said he will join at the end of the season in a player/coach role. Great news if its true. Farke off.