McLovin

Fabio Quagliarella

Got to be better than what we''ve got at the moment, we should get him in during the January transfer window.

Quag at centre half and Cassano holding midfield??? [:P][:P][:P]

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! [:D]

Apples

I was certain he was going to come here. [;)] It''s all Alex Neil''s fault this pursuit has failed, Neil out [:D][:D][:D]

Apples

[quote user="SwindonCanary"]With everyone on their holidays and nothing else to do why not return to this thread ?He doesn''t rate very highly on my FIFA game ! [/quote]

well your FIFA game is wrong!!!

Good point, and that''s another two letters for the name on the shirt...we''ll make a fortune from shirt sales and lettering! Come on Alex, make it happen [;)]

Apples

I heard the transfer is off and he is instead adding himself to the growing list of candidates for the FIFA presidency....

Missed out on him for the 4th transfer window in a row, I don''t think we''re trying hard enough. Can we still get him in on loan or is that only for domestic leagues?

Quite right Mr Angry, a pathetic attempt to secure Quag yet again...Neil out, McNally out, Board out, everybody out!!! [:P][:P][:P]

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Apples

Is he still getting picked?

Would be awesome if we went up and brought him in somehow. I wonder if he is aware of this thread?!

[quote user="Jimmy Smith"]Is he still getting picked?

Would be awesome if we went up and brought him in somehow. I wonder if he is aware of this thread?![/quote]

i thought that too! i''m sure we can use the power of social media or even if anyone knows anyone in the game to get it on his radar. A club legend despite never having kicked a ball!!

Looks like he''s still a regular for Torino but not in the Italy squad for the next two games[:''(]

How funny would that be after all this time??? [:D][:D][:D] (perhaps we should present him with a bound copy of this thread just to show our devotion to this City legend)

Apples

I remember the fabled "Carl Court in Asda" post.. (does anyone have a link to it?) made even funnier by the fact we signed him about 18 months later

Poor old Carl Cort. I thought he actually looked decent for us!

Surely it should wait until it reaches 100 pages before we present it to him?