McLovin

Fabio Quagliarella

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[quote user="Rasputin was a C..."]Bloomin'' heck that site truly is the home of the plastic fan."Welcome Quagliarella, I know you can do well here at Juve. You made the right choice coming to Torino." said Joe from Toronto...The first reply to that thread though would probably sit well on here.[/quote]

joe from "toronto" wants to stand outside the Stade Delle Alpi in a Torino shirt and see what happens.....

[/quote]He''d do well. It was demolished 5 years ago...... [:O]

Watched a "greatest world cup goals" programme last night featuring a blinder by Quag...

Did we overreach ourselves last summer by going for players like him and Toby Alderradweld ?  Should we have been a bit less ambitious in our targets and signed players more willing to scrap ?

Hmmm.

I wonder how differently our season might have gone with either of them. Not sure alderweireld would have made much of a difference as our problems were mainly scoring goals. Who knows what difference Quag might have made

[quote user="Unhinged Canary"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[quote user="Rasputin was a C..."]Bloomin'' heck that site truly is the home of the plastic fan.

"Welcome Quagliarella, I know you can do well here at Juve. You made the right choice coming to Torino." said Joe from Toronto...

The first reply to that thread though would probably sit well on here.
[/quote]

joe from "toronto" wants to stand outside the Stade Delle Alpi in a Torino shirt and see what happens.....

[/quote]

He''d do well. It was demolished 5 years ago...... [:O]
[/quote]

well yes.. the new stadium is on the same site though...

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="Unhinged Canary"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[quote user="Rasputin was a C..."]Bloomin'' heck that site truly is the home of the plastic fan."Welcome Quagliarella, I know you can do well here at Juve. You made the right choice coming to Torino." said Joe from Toronto...The first reply to that thread though would probably sit well on here.[/quote]

[/quote]He''d do well. It was demolished 5 years ago...... [:O][/quote]

well yes.. the new stadium is on the same site though...

[/quote][A]

Another Juventus line from the papers and the Italian media are reporting that the Serie A champions are now close to finalising the signing of Juan Manuel Iturbe from Hellas Verona.

Juventus have reportedly agreed a five-year deal with Iturbe and are

now looking to put the finishing touches to an agreement with Verona.
Juve are ready to pay €24million (£19.1m) and offer Fabio Quagliarella in part-exchange for Iturbe, who has also been linked with AC Milan.[:''(]

Fabio Quagliarella looks set to swap one Turin club for another, according to Gazzetta dello Sport. The Juventus striker looks set to sign for Torino after the two clubs held talks regarding a deal in the region of €3million (£2.4m). Just a few minor details are missing before Torino can announce Quagliarella''s signing.

Worth a cheeky bid?

sadly without the lure of premier football i cant see it happening..

These, and world cup final player lucas biglia seem a million miles away - from the buyer of players to desperately keeping the hoardes from pilfering our talent!

Perhaps we can finally put this thread to bed:

http://www.blackwhitereadallover.com/2014/7/18/5900821/official-juventus-sell-fabio-quagliarella-to-torino-serie-a-summer-transfers?

Hello. I haven''t been on this thread before, so I thought I''d pay a visit to avoid threads about someone having a Wazz..

I see that there''s been plenty of visitors over the months - the carpet is filthy, wet and smells strongly of wet pants.

There''s a bin bag here, what''s it full to bulging with? Ah, assurances from a Mr C Hughton that he knows what he''s doing.

What''s that crunching under my feet? - shattered dreams.

But wait a minute, there''s a door over in the far wall with a bright light coming from under it. It''s locked, but there;''s a notice pinned to the door: "The Future. Under New Management. Opening on 10th August." I can''t wait.

[quote user="cornish sam"]Obviously not otherwise he would have signed![/quote]

Am I thinking about listing tens of thousands other players who have ''been'' to Carrow Road to play (or maybe support. Slaps head

I reckon we should keep this thread going forever (looks quite likely so far) so that if we get stuck in the championship for a few years it can serve as a constant reminder of how quickly it can all suddenly click, and bring us to the verge of signing players like dear old Fabio Quagliarella within just a year or two! Like a carrot on a stick.

Also, I want the club to try and sign him as an official ambassador of Norwich when he retires.

I wonder if any Juventus messageboards have a Quag thread as long as ours?!

Have a look at page 84 of this thread Manc, there''s a link to a 700+ page thread for him!

I do like the tags at the bottom of their thread though:

"Tags: #no1wants2trainwitme, better than matri,chin, fabio, fuck quag, i train by myself now, mr. cool, mr.sell, piece of shit, qtube, quagliarella,spokesman: sell, stronk characta, suckerella"

Quag not very popular on there anymore!

And yeah.. Is this a juve site for Americans or something?

Need to keep this going as a Fab Quag thread has been started on another Norwich message board.

He scored for Torino last week in the Europa League-think it was a penalty. He started on the bench.