McLovin

Fabio Quagliarella

I''m a bit worried that the "Could beating West Ham relegate us" thread is catching up with the Fabio Quagliarella thread.

Hopefully this one and rightfully so.  There has been zero movement or creativity all season....whilst im not convinced that Fabo would have been the answer to our prayers, he would definitely have been a step in the right direction.AS stated a few pages earlier.....Quag for Player Manager!

[quote user="STAN"]Would he have played in the Championship?[/quote]

Would he still be prepared to play in the Championship......I guess not,  as he''s with a team who''ve just won  Serie A......  

[quote user="Jacks Back"]This thread just refuses to die...

Anyone know what the longest thread is on here ever?[/quote]

CHEESEBOARD ??

How many pages did that old cheeseboard thread get up to?Maybe we should just rekindle all the old marathon threads and see which can go the longest.Fekk all else happening on here at the moment. (bar the usual suspects giving it some banter)

Ah - rumours of him, Toby A & lucas biglia - a different summer ahead indeed, snotty noses up against the window of the world cup with the latter pair...

Bloomin'' heck that site truly is the home of the plastic fan."Welcome Quagliarella, I know you can do well here at Juve. You made the right choice coming to Torino." said Joe from Toronto...The first reply to that thread though would probably sit well on here.

[quote user="Rasputin was a C..."]Bloomin'' heck that site truly is the home of the plastic fan.

"Welcome Quagliarella, I know you can do well here at Juve. You made the right choice coming to Torino." said Joe from Toronto...

The first reply to that thread though would probably sit well on here.
[/quote]

joe from "toronto" wants to stand outside the Stade Delle Alpi in a Torino shirt and see what happens.....