McLovin

Fabio Quagliarella

Spent 16 hrs today checking every major supermarket in Nofolk but no sign of him. Will try again tomorrow.

My reliable source who shall remain unnamed saw him down the bread aisle at Tesco extra on A14 at Ipswich, apparently he has fallen out of love with football so is going to sign for them.

His scoring record this year (13 games, 1 goal) shows he would fit in with our strikers quite well. These may well have been sub appearances though, although again he would fit in well as our subs don''t score!

You forgot his champions league games, he''s actually 18 games and 3 goals.

He''s free to leave apparently along with Vucinic. I''d love him to arrive on loan until summer.

It was raining today, and whilst wondering where I had put my umbrella I realised that the word reminded me of his name.

I wonder if the Rihanna song could be rewritten for him? Would make one of the more interesting football chants.

Fabio Quaglia-rella, rella, rella, etc.

Reports suggest Southampton are planning a cut price bid for the unsettled Juve striker who was dropped for tonight''s Europa Cup tie. Never out of our thoughts for long - he should resist the allure of the south coast (after all Southampton is a dive) and come to his true home in Norfolk!

if we can secure our prem status and we continue our wooing from last season (which apprarently did impress the player) its possible,  although the respective league positions & wage structures are likely to be more influential.

A win tomorrow might help!!!