McLovin

Fabio Quagliarella

if the Southampton interest is true can see him going there, they can offer better wages and play more attractive football

He plays in a similar role to Ramirez and Lallana so they would have to upset one of those players to accommodate him as he is BETTER than both of them IMO. No doubt they have a higher wage structure they are willing to pay up to than us possibly but none of us know that... As with the more attractive football side of things, we were limited to play to our strengths last season as the gaffer didn''t have the right players at his disposal. Now that he is rectifying this, I fully expect us to play more attractive stuff AS WELL as using our strengths in the air when possible.

[quote user="ncfc2012"]if the Southampton interest is true can see him going there, they can offer better wages and play more attractive football[/quote]

Not too sure about that to be honest, they are quite similar to us in many ways.

ncfc2012 - "if the Southampton interest is true can see him going there, they can offer better wages and play more attractive football "

Binner!!!

I agree we didn''t have the players last season, reason I say this is if he looks at videos of us and Southampton last season, Southampton look the better option. Anyway I hope we do sign him, watched Italian football and he would be the perfect no 10 behind wolfswinkel, that would be some forward line.

Just found this on Italian media search. Translated from Google. Looks like meeting is set for Thursday.

Juventus is trying to prune the rose especially in the offensive department. One of the names in the output is that of Fabio Quagliarella former Udinese which is now in the process of signing with a new adventure for Norwich in England. The decisive meeting between the Ad Juventus Beppe Marotta and the vertices of Norwich will be Thursday, as reported by the editors of Tuttosport. The company would offer the Channel for the attacker to Castellammare di Stabia a figure close to 12 million euro, however, remain to file the details of the agreement between the bomber and Norwich.

[quote user="sonyc"]Just found this on Italian media search. Translated from Google. Looks like meeting is set for Thursday.

Juventus is trying to prune the rose especially in the offensive department. One of the names in the output is that of Fabio Quagliarella former Udinese which is now in the process of signing with a new adventure for Norwich in England. The decisive meeting between the Ad Juventus Beppe Marotta and the vertices of Norwich will be Thursday, as reported by the editors of Tuttosport. The company would offer the Channel for the attacker to Castellammare di Stabia a figure close to 12 million euro, however, remain to file the details of the agreement between the bomber and Norwich.[/quote]Sounds interesting.

Am I one of the few people who think this guy is not right for us. 30 years old and wanting buckets of cash he does not fit our hungry young target group. He will have no resale and I bet will not agree to a relegation clause, no Hooper for me

[quote user="RenegadeSnare"]Couple reports on Twitter saying he isn''t keen on a move to Norwich[/quote]

Tweet, tweet, tweet. People live off that as a genuine news feed. Why? It''s as good as it''s bad. Read what you want, how you want. Unless there''s quotes from the club/player/agent, people/press can write what they want and you can guarantee some people will believe it, spread that news and then chinese whispers start.

As a source of general news Twitter is amazingI learn stuff a good 20-30 mins before it comes up on TV as "breaking news"For Transfer Rumours howeverwell... there are a lot of 13 year old kids out there with 2000-3000 followers claiming they are RVP''s agent.

"Meanwhile, Italian newspaper Gazzetta dello Sport claim that Juventus forward Fabio Quagliarella is being tracked not only by Norwich but also by Sunderland and West Brom. "

To flesh that ^^^^^^ out a bit, Giuseppe Bozzo (Q10''s Agent/Manager) was rumoured to have met reps from Sunderland and West Brom yesterday.

Quagliarella, His destiny is called Norwich

16.07.2013 17:34 di Antonio De Chiara Twitter: @antodechiara articolo letto 17 volte 16/07/2013 17:34 Antonio De Chiara Twitter: @ antodechiara article read 17 times

Fonte: tuttoudinese.it Source: tuttoudinese.it

Fabio Qugliarella is getting closer to Norwich. The British company was in fact in Chatillon in recent days to close the deal: according to what you transpires from the studies of Special League on Sky, the offer for the Neapolitan striker is about 10-12 million. Juventus, meanwhile, is closing another deal that will see Alessandro Matri wear the shirt of Liverpool next season.

Fabio Quagliarella and Norwich soon married?

According to rumors from Chatillon, the Neapolitan bomber would not be very inclined to leave Juventus for the English club in question, but, as reported this morning by Tuttosport, in the coming days the coach-manager of the English Chris Hughton should appear in the withdrawal Juventus Quagliarella to convince to accept the transfer in the Premier League.

The arguments in favor does not lack: it should, in fact, be offered a multi-year contract the player to 2.5 million per season, while Juventus should be 10 million cash.

http://www.europacalcio.it/news/quagliarella-norwich-nei-prossimi-giorni-incontri-decisivi-19181.html

To translate currency wise, that article suggests a transfer fee of £8.7 and a weekly wage of £42k.

Certainly eye-catching, especially for a 30 year old, but if we get him it will be very interesting to see how he does!

Don''t see how it''s an eye-catching wage for a 30 year old of his stature and ability. Sure it''s not the sort of wages we''ve been used to hearing about at this club but I doubt very much that the likes of RVW and Leroy Fer are on anything less than 30-35k per week at an absolute minimum. Unfortunately when we look at the quality of players that we''re now shopping for, the bar needs to be lifted accordingly. I''m certainly not advocating the club start shelling out silly money for players as I don''t want the club to potentially risk it''s new found financial stability whatsoever. I also think that 10-12m for him is probably pushing it a bit too much for my liking and I hope that figure isn''t accurate. But back to the wages, when you consider a lot of the senior players at Juve or other top clubs probably earn near to or more than 100k per week, then 40k a week isn''t such an extortionate amount for him to be asking for.

Good money down the pan. With RVW there is a high probability we will safeguard or even increase our investment. With this guy in 2 years time he will be worth next to nothing