McLovin

Fabio Quagliarella

Reading, where have you seen or heard that he is content to sit on the bench??

From what i see he always wants to start, gives his all and also shows passion will definately tell a player if there was a ball on in a better area wants the team to give thier all not someone that keeps quiet and collects his money..

But it does seem a long shot as if he was availiable alot of other teams might be in for him.

[quote user="PrestonXIII"]Reading, where have you seen or heard that he is content to sit on the bench??

From what i see he always wants to start, gives his all and also shows passion will definately tell a player if there was a ball on in a better area wants the team to give thier all not someone that keeps quiet and collects his money..

But it does seem a long shot as if he was availiable alot of other teams might be in for him.[/quote]https://twitter.com/search?q=Quagliarella%20&src=typdThe guy who apparently started the rumour.

Juve are looking to do cut-price deals after their shopping spree.

In the process of signing Ogbonna for £13mill.

Giaccherini going to Sunderland for less than £7mill (They wanted 8.5 originally).

There''s a deal to be done here, it''s whether Fabio wants to come, which is another matter entirely. The only thing in our favour is we can probably match or slightly better wages if the 2.1mill Euro per year (approx £35k per week) is accurate, he''s 30 so may fancy a few years in the most prestigious league in the world before he retires, and he may also fancy a juicy signing on fee towards his retirement pot, and first team football. Aside from that, I dont see why he''d leave Juve to come to us, in terms of prestige of club etc but those calling people morons for contemplating the possibility are the dumb ones for looking no further than the name and rubbishing it.

so salary not too different to what Holt was getting.

Interesting one - he is seriously good.

Thought we should take twitter with a pinch of salt.

He made a decent amount of appearances last season for a team that has alot of strikers.

Juve also like to mix it up a bit upfront aswell.

He also scored against chelsea in champions league from what i recall quick feet to deflect it past cech

But like i say think if he was available he would be wanted by the bigger teams and wages unless he wanted to do a damiano tommasi and play for minimum wage then that would be great :)

Also, with Llorente, Tevez, Matri and Vucinic ahead of him, he ain''t going to get a game. If he signed for a bigger Prem club than us, he''s likely to be a rotation player. If he wants a game in the biggest league in the world, and guaranteed starting spot then we''d be the place to go.

Oh yeah, did I mention it''s a world cup year too....

Rather than a permanent signing maybe perhaps it''s a loan signing to allow Quagliarella to get game time next season rather than sitting on Juve''s bench all year.

If we were going to sign a 30 year old from Italy I''d much rather us sign Alessandro Diamanti, I''ve rated him for years and has one of the best left foots I''ve seen

That was years ago, some players just don''t find their feet at particular clubs.

Have you even seen him play recently? Or just looked at his wiki page

saw him for the national side recently, i must admit i was suprised to see him there but he did well. I just remember him from before, he lacks a bit of pace.

He is not the quickest, but like I said he has the best left foot I''ve seen, and incredible passing ability.

[quote user="iron_stan"]too old, too expensive, no resale value and not enough quality to drag city up a level, no point[/quote]

Dont know who you''ve been watching. Class act. Incredible finish. Fairly good in the air. Not got a lot of pace but enough to beat most center backs. Would be unbelievable to see the Wolf and Him upfront together.

Fabio Quagliarella is a classy, gifted footballer with a huge amount of experience. He is technically extremely well suited to the number 10 role. He was a hugely respected talent from a very young age and would be an enormous coup. As we are/may seeing/see from the RVW signing, he has the prominence and respect to entirely change the way we are perceived in a given market (Holland/Italy), which will/ can enable us to attract further quality players from that country should we wish to.

To be fair, he has a continental reputation. Imagine being someone like Leroy Fer hearing of our interest. Premier league, exciting, Norwich, not so much. Then tell him we have RVW and Quagliarella playing for us and he might start thinking of how well he could do with them two to supply.

Forget about his age, in his position its not really an issue. Very gifted footballer who would be a real coup.  Reports suggest we have agreed a fee of around £7 Million although I don''t know how reliable they are.

He''d certainly be a step up from Goran Maric.

Juve have apparently sold Giaccherini to Sunderland for over £4m less than their initial valuation; perhaps a bit of haggling on our part could get us a real deal.

@matthew_barker: Mediaset say #Juventus & #Norwich have agreed a fee for Fabio Quagliarella. Now up to the player to decide whether he fancies the move.

After Giaccherini, Juventus would be ready to "place" another player in the Premier League as reported by "Sportmediaset", in fact, Fabio Quagliarella Juventus'' 30-year-old, it would be very close to the transfer to Norwich, with the leaderships of two companies that have already reached an agreement for the sale of tag bomber Campanian on the basis of 7 million euro.  It remains to be seen whether Quagliarella is favorable to move to England, although the Norwich have already prepared a rich contract by € 2.5 million per season to convince the player Campania.

From: http://www.tuttojuve.com/calciomercato/sportmediaset-la-juve-trova-l-accordo-con-il-norwich-per-quagliarella-147846

[quote user="ncfc2012"]new reports in Italy, we agreed £7million fee and have offered him £2.5 million a year[/quote]

I hope that''s massively exaggerated. We are not yet at the stage where we can play with money like that.

My alarm bells are ringing but, perhaps, like some of our players, I have not been able to keep up with the progress the Club is making.

I would love him here and if we could add Hooper to the equation then I feel that we could be approaching the new season with one of our strongest, if not the strongest, attacks ever to be seen in the Yellow.

Helluva lot for such a relative ''oldie'' though.