Sign in to follow this  
Greg

Dani Pacheco?

Many reports online saying he is set to leave Liverpool this summer. Anyone interested in having him back?

Yes it is revisiting old ground and he clearly has a lot of development to do.

That said, he is a talented guy. If we could get him cheap and I mean cheap, which I think we would, he may be a rough diamond. Can''t help but think we could have done with a bit of magic going forward which he potentially could have given us (if worked with). Turn a few of those draws in to wins!

OTBC

I think that if he was ever going to be as good as his potential, it would have happened before now.There''s no point in getting sentimental about these things, and he''s not good enough for us now.

What about Assaidi though??

Notice he available. Great promise before joining Liverpool for £2.4m.

Prob be avaialble for £2m. No doubt he has much quality and can playnon either wing,

[quote user="Mervmeister"]What about Assaidi though?? Notice he available. Great promise before joining Liverpool for £2.4m. Prob be avaialble for £2m. No doubt he has much quality and can playnon either wing,[/quote]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJdOdzQU4LM

Looking at his ''best of'' collection I don''t think Assaidi is very special. My 7 year old son can shoot harder than him!

He was great in our promotion run in and really seemed to contribute to the feel good factor around the club.

I''ll always remember his goal against Coventry on the final day of the season when he wrong-footed the whole barclay end, not just the Coventry goalie.

As other posters have said I think we have moved up a level since then and wish him well, just not with us.

Assaidi ??? Pilkington, Snodgrass & E Bennett are streets ahead of this guy !

Pacheco has a different game from what we have & can be an option.