Sign in to follow this  
kick it off

Biglia about to sign...

Thats a shame. Have to admit I hate these types of threads, you shouldnt get your hopes up I know, but even so its abit frustrating

[quote user="birchfest"]Thats a shame. Have to admit I hate these types of threads, you shouldnt get your hopes up I know, but even so its abit frustrating[/quote]
Me too tbh. Not sure why I titled it the way I did. I clicked the post button before I''d even thought about it. Apologies.

article only says lazio are leading the way and he is going to leave aderlecht - which was pretty well known anyway.

dont think lazio offer european football and we should be able to wage match - there are long argentina italy links so that may be the appeal - but if his mind is not made up a good financial offer in wages may swing it - no transfer fee after all...

you can tell its not about norwich because it was a single and not multiple thread so assumed it was not for us - its not that hard to work out this forum is it?

[quote user="ZippersLeftFoot"]article only says lazio are leading the way and he is going to leave aderlecht - which was pretty well known anyway. dont think lazio offer european football and we should be able to wage match - there are long argentina italy links so that may be the appeal - but if his mind is not made up a good financial offer in wages may swing it - no transfer fee after all...[/quote]

He''s still under contract, it expires in 2015 - he has been pushing for a move since January, including not attending training on several occasions.

In the quotes he says there is a nice offer from Italy - I would imagine it is still slightly early days but Lazio have been chasing him for a while. Really surprised he isn''t off to Southampton though, heard a deal had been agreed for a while, maybe one or the other changed their minds (or it was never true in the first place).

ah - thought his contract was up.

i can see the connection with soton, again long rumoured, but would be a little surprised if its not a club with some european games on offer and dont expect he will be joining us

[quote user="ZippersLeftFoot"]you can tell its not about norwich because it was a single and not multiple thread so assumed it was not for us - its not that hard to work out this forum is it?[/quote]Oh I knew it wasnt, and normally its someone trying to be funny... like a picture of Biglia about to sign a fans shirt [:|]To Op''s credit it was a mistake, intersting that there might be other clubs in the running for him still... maybe a chance to sneak a bid in?

[quote user="kick it off"][quote user="birchfest"]Thats a shame. Have to admit I hate these types of threads, you shouldnt get your hopes up I know, but even so its abit frustrating[/quote]
Me too tbh. Not sure why I titled it the way I did. I clicked the post button before I''d even thought about it. Apologies.
[/quote]

Stop backtracking, everyone does it; the "...." thing.

I would have been more shocked if you had written "for Norwich" in the body of the message.

[quote user="Joanna Grey"] Stop backtracking, everyone does it; the "...." thing.

I would have been more shocked if you had written "for Norwich" in the body of the message.[/quote]
Backtracking? Not really. I did it without thinking and then apologised for it. Bore off.

[quote user="Joanna Grey"]Bore off? From the guy who just played the most boring and repetitive "trick" ever? Twat.[/quote]
Lol. Ok then, believe what you want. How you have the audacity to call anyone boring and repetitive is unreal but that''s fine, I also happen to think you''re a twat so how about we call it even and don''t spam the thread with childish bickering.