Sign in to follow this  
Jammy Yellow

Scandal?!?!

This is for abit of fun now that I am getting bored of reading the same posts about who we should sign etc...

If you were a professional football player and you were to choose a scandal to be caught up in. What would it be? and Who with?

Rules are...

Current Club - Norwich City
Have represented England at both U21 and full international level.
Seen by many as the next greatest footballer in the world.

Have fun..

Scandal.

Player seen wearing pyjamas going to bed for early night with his own wife, following busy day i) signing countless autographs for under-privaledged children in hospital , and ii) after counting his hard earned money which was safely invested in the bank earlier the same day.

[quote user="Unhinged Canary"]Betting on underground midget jelly wrestling.
[/quote]

I do hope you backed the Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum (Godolphin) financially backed midget!! I heard he''s got extra strength..

Being caught up in the infamous "shit in the ITFC''s chairman''s desk drawers" scandal.

After a friendly against Blue Square South team, Ipswich Town, several Norwich City players play a game of ''leave a dump'' at Portman Road. Best place wins £50.

I win, but cause disgust amongst the football family. On the plus side become a City hero for ever.

[quote user="Jammy Yellow"]

This is for abit of fun now that I am getting bored of reading the same posts about who we should sign etc...

If you were a professional football player and you were to choose a scandal to be caught up in. What would it be? and Who with?

Rules are...   

Current Club - Norwich City Have represented England at both U21 and full international level. Seen by many as the next greatest footballer in the world.

Have fun..

[/quote]I think I''d have to do a Graeme Souness and, after being substituted in the 85th minute after completing my hat-trick in a 6-0 victory over League One Ipswich in an FA Cup match at Binman Road, I''d run back onto the pitch and plant a Norwich City flag in the centre-circle.  This is the precipitating event for the scandal, as the roundhouse kick I land on an irate knife-wielding Scummer lands me a 38 match ban, 3 month jail sentence and £5m fine.  I end up playing for Stenhousemuir.  It''s all fine.