Sign in to follow this  
zemas tendon

Lamberts Cavalier Approach!!!

Just a question not wanting cause offence but why is it necessary for another thread about our long departed former manager?

Please time to move on now!

OTBC

[quote user="zemas tendon"]What formation and score line was it last season!![/quote]

1-2?

Agree.We have a new manager and will be in our 2nd season with him this year.We finished 11thBeat Man City / Arsenal / Man Utd / Spurs (in the cup) and drew with them awayWe put 4 past West BromWent on a 10 game unbeaten runKept 10 clean sheetsLost our first choice goalkeeper, but the manager had the instinct to have already bought a suitable replacement (Bunn) already just in case it happened.Finished above Villa.We may have played some overly defensive football and had a "negative approach" to games such as QPR / Stoke / Wigan, but we stayed in the League.I for one thank Lambert for what he did, but couldn''t care less about him now

Why all the negative stuff on Lambert? He took over when we were deep in the sh** and dragged the club by the scruff of its neck into the Premiership FFS.

He did a fantastic job, and has moved on.  

[quote user=" Green and Yellow"]

Why all the negative stuff on Lambert? He took over when we were deep in the sh** and dragged the club by the scruff of its neck into the Premiership FFS.

He did a fantastic job, and has moved on.  

[/quote]As I said I thank him for everything, but like him I''ve moved on.