Sign in to follow this  
Blurboy1980

Kamara scores great goal

And Not trying to be like a Cody Poster. But great goal he scored...and at the end even talk about Norwich :) and please some people don''t discredit the goal saying mls defending gives him too much time cause we (ncfc) gave a few goals like this also this year.

http://www.mlssoccer.com/matchcenter/2013-05-26-SKC-v-HOU/highlights/221494

http://www.mlssoccer.com/matchcenter/2013-05-26-SKC-v-HOU/highlights/221497

Good strike (even if the marking was shoddy), but clearly being played in a different role than we asked him to.Still isn''t good enough IMHO for this level, but couldn''t fault his attitude or commitment.

I like him, he was a good player and that was a good goal but I felt he was abit of a sideways step for us, no worse than what we have but not really any better i''m sure if say one of the teams that come up took a chance on him they''d get a very good player.

[quote user="Grant Holts 3 year contract"]Is he really any better than Jacko?[/quote]Yes, but that''s not saying much...Jackson is a mid-table Champ player at his very best, but more like League 1 for consistent performances.Kamara is one of those ''mid'' players like Barnett in that they''re not quite good enough for the prem, but slightly better than the Champ.

[quote user="Indy_Bones"][quote user="Grant Holts 3 year contract"]Is he really any better than Jacko?[/quote]Yes, but that''s not saying much...Jackson is a mid-table Champ player at his very best, but more like League 1 for consistent performances.Kamara is one of those ''mid'' players like Barnett in that they''re not quite good enough for the prem, but slightly better than the Champ.[/quote]Yeah I agree with that analysis.

We should be looking at better players than Jacko and KK (no disrespect to those guys).  Need help for RvW!

Yes, but I personally would prefer what Kamara has to offer than what poor old Becchio does and the latter will be in our squad for next season more like.

I feel sorry for Becchio because he has had little chance to show what he is fully capable of and his confidence probably deteriorated as a result, but the fact remains that Hughton preferred KK every time yet now discards the chance to employ him permanently.

This becomes a contradiction really. Is there an outside chance that Luciano might be sold on soon? I suppose that this will depend upon input. The argument that Becchio is a direct replacement for Holt when needed doesn''t wash with me as the former hasn''t shown nearly enough all-round intent.

Everyone''s summed it up nicely, great attitude and  desire for the game, just unfortunate that he wasn''t the necessary step up we require to drive us forward. The goal was indeed a nicely taken one, and all the best to him.