Sign in to follow this  
Renskay

Should we renew our interest in Ibrahima Toure?

With Monaco looking to build an entirely new squad of superstars his role at the club is looking in jeopardy,

So maybe we could try to sign him to add to our forward line as in my view he would be a good signing.

We supposedly were interested in him previously according to the papers.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/norwich-transfer-news-chris-hughton-1512048

He might be cheap aswell with Monaco looking to sell him.

For those that aren''t aware of him, He''s a 27 year old Senegalese striker from Monaco who this season scored 21 goals in 39 games.

I don''t know what you''re hoping to achieve with all these suggestions you keep giving us Renskay.

Personally I don''t mind them, i''m only wondering why you keep doing it when all that happens is a number of posters come and accuse you of finding players from FM.

Even if that doesn''t happen, no one on here (as far as we know) is in a position to be recommending players to Hughton and co.

Yes we should he would add real quality to our strikers and I''ve been saying it since we were linked with him in January so I watched a game he played in and he was a constant threat all game. Also checked out a few you tube goals and some were of real quality.

Strike force of Holt, Toure, RVW, Becchio and Hooper maybe for next season. Wishful thinking but I can hope!!

[quote user="hazza9"]so I watched a game he played in.....Also checked out a few you tube goals[/quote]Have you ever thought of taking up full time scouting?

Didn''t we drop our interest in him because of work permit issues.

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="hazza9"]so I watched a game he played in.....Also checked out a few you tube goals[/quote]Have you ever thought of taking up full time scouting?[/quote]I work as one part time. Trust me it is not worth the money!

[quote user="coachkemp"][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="hazza9"]so I watched a game he played in.....Also checked out a few you tube goals[/quote]Have you ever thought of taking up full time scouting?[/quote]I work as one part time. Trust me it is not worth the money![/quote]My point was, if you can recommend a player after one game and watching a few Youtube videos as hazza says he''s done, then it must be easy money....

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="coachkemp"][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="hazza9"]so I watched a game he played in.....Also checked out a few you tube goals[/quote]Have you ever thought of taking up full time scouting?[/quote]I work as one part time. Trust me it is not worth the money![/quote]My point was, if you can recommend a player after one game and watching a few Youtube videos as hazza says he''s done, then it must be easy money....[/quote]And you are very right, gets a lot harder the higher the calibre of player as the differences can be so minor and yet the effect/consequence can be so vast. Ibrahima Toure has come up before as a name but I believe there is baggage with him, be it visa or personal life i am not too sure, but the fact is. I think there could be better players out there, technically isn''t a bad player but at the same time monico will not fart arse around, if you want to play with the big boys you have to spend. My personal view however is that there are better suited options out there.