Note to existing users - password reset is required Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Robert Barnes

Man city game

Flew in from Canada to watch this game made a great start to our vacation sat front row second tier what an atmosphere norwich fans were great game was fantastic really did not think we would even have much of a chance but definitely proved wrong Norwich supporters have something to be proud off what a great bunch of fans thumbs up to all of you

Bob from Alberta canada

[quote user="star_manic"]don''t they teach punctuation in Canada?[;)]
[/quote]

Don''t they teach beginning sentences with a capital letter in Gainsborough? [;)]

Hope you continue to enjoy your stay RB. I enjoyed working in Cochrane briefly and there was a Canary there believe .... originally from Aylsham. He decided to become a cowboy for some reason.

I Truly am sorry Star_Manic. Did not know that punctuation was so important to people who read these messages on this forum,I truly will try better next time. Please except my humble apologies.

[quote user="Robert Barnes"]I Truly am sorry Star_Manic.[/quote]"Truly" didn''t need to start with a capital letter Robert. [;)]

Well, if we are all gonna join in "except" should have read "accept" for the apologies given.

Ahhh out of season, when there is nothing sensible to talk about, so people start acting like children!Glad you enjoyed the game bob, must have made the long flight and expensive Citeh tickets worth it.

Was all worth it, especially the banter between the Norwich fans and baldy the Mancity fan,those that were there will know what I mean.And of course the great result

[quote user="birchfest"]Ahhh out of season, when there is nothing sensible to talk about, so people start acting like children!Glad you enjoyed the game bob, must have made the long flight and expensive Citeh tickets worth it. [/quote]

People *start* acting like children?