Sign in to follow this  
Canaries Utd

Palace or Watford... who would you prefer?

Best leave Kevin Philips on the bench!! - 3 times play-off finalist, 3 times loser!

[quote user="djc"]Best leave Kevin Philips on the bench!! - 3 times play-off finalist, 3 times loser![/quote]First time off the bench tho'' !!

[quote user="Mervmeister"]Palace 1-0, Kevin Philips pen :)[/quote]hahaha... masterplan working !!!

[quote user="ReadingCanary"]Brilliant.Holloway coming back to the Prem will be Hilarious!!![/quote]Not for Herman !!! [:D]

No, I am delighted Paul. Going to really enjoy your writing in the coming months.

Plus that''s six of our points sorted for next season.

Pleased that Palace have come up.Watford tried to ''cheat'' their way into the prem by abusing a loophole and I''m glad they''ve not been rewarded for it.

[quote user="Herman "]No, I am delighted Paul. Going to really enjoy your writing in the coming months.

Plus that''s six of our points sorted for next season.[/quote]Well, they''ll be favourites to come down but it will be entertaining for sure !! That will make our relegation battle more fun.

[quote user="Herman "]Our relegation battle?? Who do you actually support?[/quote]... because staying up will be our aim next season as well. That''s realism Herman because the Prem is tough. 

Well done Palace but a real lack of quality throughout. Without Zaha they will do well to get more than 20 points.

[quote user="ricardo"]Well done Palace but a real lack of quality throughout. Without Zaha they will do well to get more than 20 points.[/quote]He had a team of low quality the last time with Blackpool and they almost stayed up... only Charlie Adam is still in the Prem methinks. I bet they will get more points than Reading or QPR managed this season although that''s not difficult.

[quote user="paul moy"][quote user="ricardo"]Well done Palace but a real lack of quality throughout. Without Zaha they will do well to get more than 20 points.[/quote]He had a team of low quality the last time with Blackpool and they almost stayed up... only Charlie Adam is still in the Prem methinks. I bet they will get more points than Reading or QPR managed this season although that''s not difficult. [/quote]Blackpool looked a far better side than anything I saw from Palace this afternoon. The fact that Wilbraham holds his place and looked fairly decent at that standard shows me that they don''t have much. Must be red hot favs to finish last.

[quote user="ricardo"]Well done Palace but a real lack of quality throughout. Without Zaha they will do well to get more than 20 points.[/quote]Also, their top scorer, Glenn Murray is out for six months.

Excellent result. Palace without Zaha and Murray will be filling one of the relegation spots for sure.

[quote user="unique"]Excellent result. Palace without Zaha and Murray will be filling one of the relegation spots for sure.[/quote]Depends who they buy but one thing is for certain, that team won''t keep''em up.

[quote user="YellowBlood"]All three teams who were relegated in 2005 promoted back to the top flight in successive years.[/quote]

Good spot[Y]

[quote user="ricardo"][quote user="paul moy"][quote user="ricardo"]Well done Palace but a real lack of quality throughout. Without Zaha they will do well to get more than 20 points.[/quote]He had a team of low quality the last time with Blackpool and they almost stayed up... only Charlie Adam is still in the Prem methinks. I bet they will get more points than Reading or QPR managed this season although that''s not difficult. [/quote]Blackpool looked a far better side than anything I saw from Palace this afternoon. The fact that Wilbraham holds his place and looked fairly decent at that standard shows me that they don''t have much. Must be red hot favs to finish last.[/quote]Holloway will have money to spend so no doubt he has his eye on a bit of quality, Adamesque,  to strengthen. Ben Watson, the Cup-scorer may be one from Wigan as he is ex-Palace.   

[quote user="paul moy"][quote user="ricardo"][quote user="paul moy"][quote user="ricardo"]Well done Palace but a real lack of quality throughout. Without Zaha they will do well to get more than 20 points.
[/quote]

He had a team of low quality the last time with Blackpool and they almost stayed up... only Charlie Adam is still in the Prem methinks. I bet they will get more points than Reading or QPR managed this season although that''s not difficult.
[/quote]

Blackpool looked a far better side than anything I saw from Palace this afternoon. The fact that Wilbraham holds his place and looked fairly decent at that standard shows me that they don''t have much. Must be red hot favs to finish last.
[/quote]

Holloway will have money to spend so no doubt he has his eye on a bit of quality, Adamesque,  to strengthen. Ben Watson, the Cup-scorer may be one from Wigan as he is ex-Palace.   
[/quote]

I reckon you''ll get a season ticket at Selhurst no worries Moyo..