Sign in to follow this  
mj

Away ST renewal - Anyone had their form through yet?

As above - emailed the club a few weeks ago as normally out by now, but told they would be a couple of weeks.

Still nothing?....

Still not had mine through, usually comes through with last away tickets of the season but didn''t this year, starting to worry I may miss the deadline, glad it''s not only me as it probably means they''re sending them all out later than usual.

Nothing yet either. It''ll be interesting to see what the cancellation limit is for away games next season after it was dropped from 5 to 3 for  last season.

Fortunately the vast majority our our cup games in both competitions were at home last season , so they didn''t count towards it.

I received mine through the post this morning. Didn''t have time to read the letter so don''t know if they have changed the rules again or when the deadline is. I''m in two minds whether to renew because I believe that away tickets were readily available last season (apart from Arsenal and possibly Spurs). Then again, I probably will renew to get a better choice of seat with my 12 year old son who needs to be closer to the front. Still got to get it past the Mrs though!