Sign in to follow this  
Lavanche

Harry Arter

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2329498/Norwich-want-Harry-Arter-Bournemouth.html

Daily Mail has linked us for this fellow.

Now I have to say that I have no idea who he is or how good he is. So personaly I''m not too exited about this rumour.

How about rest of you?

for pennies like that, seems a bit of a weird one

Not all signings we make will be ''big'' scale, there are still decent buys out there - perhaps he is one of those (and perhaps one for a season or so) CH hasn''t done too badly so far so if he thinks a guy is worth a punt we should go with it.

Just done a bit of research on him.
Described as an ''all-action midfielder'' who is ''prepared to run with the ball at the heart of the defence''. Is AFC Bournemouth''s 3rd top goalscorer this season with 8 goals from midfield. He seems to be very highly rated by their fans and was seen as an integral part of their squad. One thing to note is that he has discipline issues, having been booked 13 times and sent off once, although his goal is to reduce those numbers. Has been linked to several championship teams as well as us, Swansea, Fulham and West Ham.
Ultimately, judgment has to be deferred to Hughton and his staff who, for the most part, have brought players that have really improved the overall quality of the squad. He certainally wouldn''t be the ''proven'' central-midfielder many of us want, but we should give him a chance if he signs.
He also happens to be Scott Parker''s brother-in-law...

Yes please atvthat price. Seen him only twice, but looks like he could be a good player for a bottom half prem side at least.

Giovanni Trappatoni is interested in him for the Ireland squad so clearly there''s a lot of people seeing potential in this lad. If there''s competition for him, I wonder if the presence of Pilkington and Hoolahan might be a factor in his decision.

[quote user="Scooby"]Mmmmmmmm, Butterfield anyone ?[/quote]my thoughts exactly, though Butterfield may yet come good with full fitness and a full pre-season activity.